Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think there are so many like that deliberately, what's more, I don't think there are bots, but the system at some point eliminates you from the game and benefits another.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Huh? I don't understand what you're saying.

And fwiw, I feel like a huge idiot for writing down the lengthy response I previously made in this thread. What was I thinking? I mean WTF was I thinking? ... Was I thinking?
I remember playing you and shoving on the river, and you folded!! You're a bot!! ;)

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there are bots in micro limits. In any case, you have to play calmly and trust the platforms.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
You play for 15 years and never think about bots? I play for 2 weeks and promise you, there are a lot of bots.

I can promise you as a 15+ year winning player who isn't even that good a player I don't care if there are bots long as I'm winning and withdrawing. They can all be bots for all I care.

But I'll play....let's see all this evidence you have there are bots at micro/low stakes......

EDIT: If you're a losing player blaming bots you should focus more on your game and stop worry about something that likely doesn't exist and if it does at micro/low stakes it's easy to beat.

Cheers!!!

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I can promise you as a 15+ year winning player who isn't even that good a player I don't care if there are bots long as I'm winning and withdrawing. They can all be bots for all I care.

But I'll play....let's see all this evidence you have there are bots at micro/low stakes......

EDIT: If you're a losing player blaming bots you should focus more on your game and stop worry about something that likely doesn't exist and if it does at micro/low stakes it's easy to beat.

Cheers!!!
Omg, you have all the reason right? You are the reencarnation of jesus? Hell. There are bots, i dont want to blame nobody, kid. If you cant see this, maybe you should focus more.

I don't think there are so many like that deliberately, what's more, I don't think there are bots, but the system at some point eliminates you from the game and benefits another.
That is obvious. You can have a bad beat, but when you play on pokerstars ajajajaj, that is funny. People hiiting fullhouses in flop with 6-9 off and shits like that, when you have a strong hand, but its ok, someday this mafia will fall

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At pokerstars I think they are more rigorous with security, since in a tournament that I lost the next day I received a notice that there was a player using illegal programs and they gave me a percentage of the prize.
In the room that there are many bots it is in partypoker mainly at low stakes.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have spotted bots on an old pokersite (a famous one) back then . but it was obvious that it is a bot . it didnt need any skills of me to notice it lol

so yes there are definitely bots in pokerrooms

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
At pokerstars I think they are more rigorous with security, since in a tournament that I lost the next day I received a notice that there was a player using illegal programs and they gave me a percentage of the prize.
In the room that there are many bots it is in Partypoker mainly at low stakes.
Maybe they recibe people with tickets free so you can insta play and win tournaments againts bots. I see a many in my begining in 888, but now i didnt see more bots

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Omg, you have all the reason right? You are the reencarnation of jesus? Hell. There are bots, i dont want to blame nobody, kid. If you cant see this, maybe you should focus more.

That is obvious. You can have a bad beat, but when you play on pokerstars ajajajaj, that is funny. People hiiting fullhouses in flop with 6-9 off and shits like that, when you have a strong hand, but its ok, someday this mafia will fall

Wow such compelling evidence.

Cheers!!!

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is a bot indeed and I can prove it:

His name is dealer! It doesn’t stop talking and giving us sweet cards! 😝

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The rooms have a policy of truthfulness with their users! I don't think they would put their credibility at risk with robots at the tables, at least I believe that way. But I don't think we'll ever know if that actually happens, we just believe and make the best moves

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I belive there are bots. If it is possible it will be done and micros would be the place for it, as bots can play them all 24/7.

Caton200

Caton200

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
(So I saw your post and I have similar concerns.) But I saw a post that states you can trust more of the big-name poker sites to get rid of Bots. I would see that as 888 Poker, wsop, poker stars, Borgata, and party poker. Only ones I’ve really played.!
But they said there are some other sites that because there is a rake, they will let it go until something is said. Really! So that’s where my question comes in. Since that was stated. Has any poker site been known and publicized publicly for doing that?

Silverglobe

Silverglobe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I play frerolls in 888poker and 10ctvs tournaments, i think there are a lot of bots, im crazy or what? They react with emoji in 1ms, and play so rare.Yesterday, I think in the final table we are 2 humans againts 5 bot, i eliminated the human and that was all, i win a ticket for 1 usd tournament.
they are mostly all bots... I was in there today, playing against 5 bots at my table.. fact.

Silverglobe

Silverglobe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I don't think it's very likely anyone is deploying BOTS in 10c Mtts where the prize 10 × $1 tournament tickets.
wrong... they are deploying bots in the 1 cent /2 cent tables as well..... Everyone give your head a shake... they are all bots on there..

Silverglobe

Silverglobe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I go all in when i have something good. I assume they are bots because many things. Things like insta react(Good Game!) when they do an action in game, I think they play safe and maybe that works when you use multiples bots.
he's totally right... it is logic and he's right. I know all their vocab.. I've been playing there for fun all month.. battling bots left right and up the middle... it's rigged... totally rigged... facts.

Silverglobe

Silverglobe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
bullshit.. they are all bots... I've seen them all month.. 888 is rigged.

Silverglobe

Silverglobe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips

Cheers!!!
it's not about winning or losing. It's about the facts that they exist.. Even in the 1 cent 2 cent tables.. they all speak the same.. same grammar.. same everything.. same dumb comments out of the blue that make no sense.. it's a joke... cheers!!!

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
wrong... they are deploying bots in the 1 cent /2 cent tables as well..... Everyone give your head a shake... they are all bots on there..
I very much doubt it. 2NL is very soft, so these 'bots' must be terrible.

Do you not wonder why someone would create a poker playing bot to make money and then put them in at 2NL instead of say 200NL? What you are suggesting makes no sense.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I play frerolls in 888poker and 10ctvs tournaments, i think there are a lot of bots, im crazy or what? They react with emoji in 1ms, and play so rare.Yesterday, I think in the final table we are 2 humans againts 5 bot, i eliminated the human and that was all, i win a ticket for 1 usd tournament.

every poker site creates their own bots but we can't detect it because they exist for about 3 months and then others are created again with new usernames (or their usernames are changed) but then there is nothing you can do about it

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A lot of people who are new to online poker have a wrong understanding of bots. I remember when i started and i could not beat certain opponents i liked to scream "bot 100 %" too.

But if someone runs a successfull bot, why should he run that bot in freerolls or micros?

If you make these observations, note player names and do some research. asking here if these are bots is pointless. Especially without Player names.

And last but not least:

why should we believe u? I rather trust in a big sites reputation than in some random allegations of a freeroll player.
no one has ever robbed you in your life, there are always thefts, both big and small, but it happens!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
why should we believe u? I rather trust in a big sites reputation than in some random allegations of a freeroll player.

that's what you said yourself and respect others first!