BOL 25 days of poker clarification

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg I completely forgot I got the ticket reimbursed yesterday :rofl: got 26th and about $5 by putting in literally zero effort lol, congrats to you too robochick!

I played an hour and a half and won $6 by coming in 17th. I guess you made out like a bandit.:damnmate:

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played an hour and a half and won $6 by coming in 17th. I guess you made out like a bandit.:damnmate:

Yeah much better way to earn the money than I did lol congrats again! Hopefully we’ll both make the money in some more of these coming up!

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all 4 aces out with 2 AK dealt down makes you wonder right about the AI pgm. what was the history leading up to it bad beats for others and u win on outside chances... could be an indicator

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful really misses the old BOL, this 25 crappy days is just plain BSSSSSSS

Y

yourSTUCK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to get ticket

Okay so if I did all the qualifjcations for today including taking 2 hamds to showdown with 2 pair for omaha .. And I were to get all 3 points I needed would I get a ticket for the 1000$ all in shootout thing...i noticed there was a list for the top 10 people which all had 3 points....like do more than 10 people get to do it? Or is it like the first people to get 3 points for the day? I don't get how it works

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay so if I did all the qualifjcations for today including taking 2 hamds to showdown with 2 pair for omaha .. And I were to get all 3 points I needed would I get a ticket for the 1000$ all in shootout thing...i noticed there was a list for the top 10 people which all had 3 points....like do more than 10 people get to do it? Or is it like the first people to get 3 points for the day? I don't get how it works

OK, so yes, everyone that completes ALL the daily missions (25 days of poker specifically) will get into that evenings freeroll (not just the top 10). But, the freeroll isn't really a poker game as each player gets 1 chip and the antes are 1000 chips, so everyone is all in every hand till there is a winner in about 60 seconds. It is very much a random lottery.

On the bright side, I have finished the daily missions 10 times and have cashed in this "lottery" twice. So I have about $30 of free money.

On the dark side, the mission criteria has issues and it isn't always clear what it takes to complete a mission. Today's said take 2 pair to showdown in omaha - i have done this 6 times and have not received credit, so I have no idea what is really happening. Trying to work it out with BOL support.

Free money is always good, but you do have to jump through some hoops for a 1 in 6 chance of getting a little cash.

Good luck and God bless

Last edited:
MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an all-in freeroll, but at the same time it's a "free" gift if you can meet the qualifications.

I've qualified for the first 16 days and I think I placed ONCE but I'm not even sure, the table closed before I got back to my desk, haha.