Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you think about them - top 5 get paid 10 man table

decent returns for the poker player that like to play but isnt a compusive gambler

good or bad for beginners ? or is it draggin you into the world of gambling by giving back to make you step up and start to lose ??

what you think ?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is a great way for beginners or those with a very small bankroll to try to get experience and build their money up.

XxJackAcexX

XxJackAcexX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never got my shot

i never got the chance to play at the newbie sit n go's:( did'nt even know there was any till about a month later and i figured out i had missed my chance:( :joyman: :joyman: poor me!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND SEE YOU AT THE TABLES!!!!

Richard7787

Richard7787

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a great way for beginners or those with a very small bankroll to try to get experience and build their money up.

Yep i second that, Its how i built my bank roll on bodog to begin with, pretty easy to finish in the money too.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good or bad for beginners ?

Good on the whole, but just be a little bit cautious about who is at the table with you. There is at least one shark who is there several days a week multi-tabling them. I myself start my poker day as often as not by playing one of these. I find that I can cash in them while opening my post and checking my email. They don`t need much focus, if you are not actually a beginner.

did'nt even know there was any till about a month later and i figured out i had missed my chance

Er, no you haven`t. Unlike some sites, Bodog appears to have no restrictions on the beginner games and you can play them anytime. This is great for those who want to play low stakes.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me also i tent to start there and then move on

but lately i cant be arsed after one game and its time for xboxlive instead

i actually luv bodog its the less bad beat site out there :D

T

taktaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Er, no you haven`t. Unlike some sites, Bodog appears to have no restrictions on the beginner games and you can play them anytime. This is great for those who want to play low stakes.

I didn't know this. I think I'll give them a shot. Thanks.

T

taktaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got this email from bodog shortly after.

Hey Murat,
We're excited to announce that Bodog Poker has rolled out Multi-table Sit & Go Tournaments!
These Sit and Go (SNG) tournaments provide:
  • Unscheduled tournaments starting as soon as registration is filled.
  • Larger prize pools compared to Single Table SNG tournaments.
  • Increased flexibility and options of tournaments to play.
For standard Sit and Go structures, play starts 9-handed. Each player begins with 1500 chips and blinds will go up every 10 minutes. Additional formats are available as well:
  • Turbo - 5 minute blind levels
  • Super Turbo - 3 minute blind levels
  • Six-handed - maximum 6 players per table.
  • Beginner - increased number of places paid
If you missed last week's announcement, Bodog Poker has changed the format of all of its Sit and Go tournaments to increase blinds based on time rather than number of hands. This format increases the amount of play during the later stages when short handed.
We hope you enjoy these new tournaments at Bodog Poker.

Good luck and good cards!
Sincerely,
Bodog Poker
t. 1-866-909-ACES (2237)
e. poker@bodog.com
http://www.bodog.com/poker/

Last edited by a moderator:
Showrides

Showrides

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made $70 just playing $4 sit and gos on bodog. So far so good:)

I would suggest it to any beginner like myself looking to learn.

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently discovered those Beginner SNG's and saw that they paid 5 out of 10 places. Someone almost always goes out the first hand, so it is almost like 5 out of 9. What great odds! Play pretty tight and you will easily cash. I haven't missed yet. Not bad for an easy way to pad the bankroll a bit.:D

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada