Bodog a good site to switch 2?

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's my bodog experience:

1. Customer service is fantastic. Answered all questions. Available by phone. Great job.

2. Depositing there is a pain, like everywhere else. They'll work with you.

3. Traffic is low if you are used to pokerstars or Fill Tilt.

4. Only 4 tables max is a big bummer.

5. Their table software blows. It's graphically rich but for some reason is CPU taxing and generally blips/bleeps too much and moves too fast. It's almost like video poker.

6. Competition is horrible. I didn't find 1 single solid reg at 50nl.

7. Payouts are done via Fedex and very timely. Impressive.

B

BBaker223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a Bodog "con" to throw out there. Say you sign up for a tournament that doesn't start for an hour. Unless you keep Bodog site on the screen and not just in your lower browser, the tournament will not just pop up. The tourney will not open until you click on Bodog in your browser. I hope this makes sense...I wrote it and I'm not sure it's making sense. :) I just find late for tournaments there, that's all.

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
above answers sum it all up really

the continual overlays in tournaments worry me as it doesnt have that many players and cant offer these forever.

Certainly dont think financially its as secure as FT or PS, so wouldnt keep large amounts of cash there (NB just my opinion!)

Promotions better at FT, but as above bonuses are easier to clear on bodog and the $500 freerolls far better than anything FT offer (except these mysterious $1k freerolls I hear about but never see!)

I have rakeback at FT and not bodog however so in the opposite situation

Bodog support is the best I have experienced as someone else mentioned.

again agree graphics are a disaster at bodog, but if you can put up with them worth a look...

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog

I like Bodog because the have Guarantees that use are not filled to the guarantees ,but the software jamms up some I was wonder how you turn the spotlite of. Also no player to player tranfers.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada