blocked account because suicide

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd chime in with some smart ass comment, but it would probably kill the thread:p

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hurry up and chime in then, because I am starting to want to kill myself.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tell them ur taking ur business to fulltilt.

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what if i tell u i just got an answer: they won t talk about this issue,and won t reply to me right now.
i will have to wait 30 days
is this possible?:)
how can i contact any customer protection agency?for me it s an abuse.sorry if i offend anyone....but this is the way i see it.
i grew up in romania,in communism and cannot tolerate smth like that.ppl died in my country for their rights/freedom.

Hardly seems relevent unless people died for a handful of frequent player points...

Wait for the 30 days to expire, APOLOGISE and tell them that what you said was a knee-jerk reaction due you your frustration levels. Maybe put it down to language barrier or something, they'll probably be sympathetic to your plight.
We've all done silly things on and off the poker tables, and often been punished for them. This is your punishment, a month long wait to see if they will re-instate your account.
Until then, there are one or two other poker sites out there so I hear... :rolleyes:

A

arrytus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people who say that actually tend to do it.

perhaps you may take some time to think to say what you actually mean.

woe to this world in which nothing is meant as it sounds, and only as a joke. where no one means anything they say