blocked account because suicide

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This just goes to show NOT to abuse or ridicule the agents trying to assist you. Usually doesn't get you anywhere but terrible Client Service. I know, one time in my life I was an agent.

Kountess

Kountess

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't say anything for 6 months or so, then pop them an email and say 'Hey...I'm alive. Changed my mind about the whole suicide thing and am totally in love with life. Unblock me please?"

Lol good one. That made me laugh. You'll get a response back, just have to hang tight.

TheOne2Watch

TheOne2Watch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just say you tried to commit suicide but failed and you would like to continue playing poker with the hopes you catch some bad beats and go into a deep depression and try the suicide thing again. I think they would assist you with that and reinstate your account:)

konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much you can do but wait the 30 days and play elsewhere. gl

C

CheeseMaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am finding this thread pretty humorous. I cant believe you got banned for saying you will go kill yourself. Good luck getting your account back.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Anyone else having dejavu? There was another guy who said he got banned after he said he was going to kill himself in the chatbox on pokerstars...... I remember that thread being pretty epic.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else having dejavu? There was another guy who said he got banned after he said he was going to kill himself in the chatbox on PokerStars...... I remember that thread being pretty epic.

FTP_TheNuts ?

Last edited:
bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
DON'Ts

There are simply some things one should never do at specific places.

What you did is akin to "talking about having a bomb while boarding an airplane"...folks take it seriously, and they should!

If you think about this maturely, I think you will have to agree that they are absolutely correct in their response. To do otherwise would be irresponsible.

Good luck and be patient, Wally :)
:icon_salu

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having dejavu? There was another guy who said he got banned after he said he was going to kill himself in the chatbox on PokerStars...... I remember that thread being pretty epic.

FTP_TheNuts ?

Yes. But Mortis, it was not Stars (hence his name FTP... :rolleyes: ). It was an email to Full Tilt support - the only site he played at and proclaimed his love for. hehehe The funniest thing about it was the hand. His QQ against AA. But if I do recall, he did flop the set, only to get turned or rivered an ace. He also went a step further and specifically asked if they were trying to make him kill himself. :eek: :laugh:

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got mad at FT and PS for blocking my chat after a string of rivered suckouts, I guess I got reported and I replied to the e-mails with foul language (Some talk of mothers and pissing on graves and what not) and now... I can no longer log into my Full Tilt or Pokerstars account. lol... ha ha ha

It's all good though.

polingpower

polingpower

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mad at FT and PS for blocking my chat after a string of rivered suckouts, I guess I got reported and I replied to the e-mails with foul language (Some talk of mothers and pissing on graves and what not) and now... I can no longer log into my Full Tilt or Pokerstars account. lol... ha ha ha

It's all good though.
KNOW i now the rest of the story ... lol .. missed you ...lol
your not going to kill yourself.. ? are you...:D

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread does have legs...I'm not sure what culture what you're from that saying "I'll kill myself if you don't let me play online poker" is acceptable, but I can tell you that most places frown on that. Seeing this is your first post here I'll give you some advice-don't do that here. It'll either get you banned or give us fuel for the fire,as I'm sure you're seeing right now. It's best to leave suicide and/or self mutilation out of the conversation.

J

jaggibson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second one of these type posts i have seen here at least. If nothing else maybe people will learn not to threaten killing themselves when emailing a poker site.

R

radumihai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will continue to believe in communication. To believe that anything can be explained,if u get the chance. I won't transform myself into a mouse,trying to find only "politically correct" phrases. And i still believe that was an abuse(not closing the account,but not open it after my long explaining email.This IS an abuse. Unilateral decision).
2 days ago i won a 2nd place in some poker time tournament. Only the 1st place was payed. I emailed support,explaining i find that unfair(played that tournament a few month ago and the prize structure was standard). They replied by crediting me my account with money. This is support and not some fascist/dictatorial behaviour.
Pokerstars support never gave me a chance to explain. And when i did,they never listen. This is not ok. In my humble opinion.
Gl at the tables to you all.

Ps. i don't think i will post again on this matter. I thank you all,but it's too much for me.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will continue to believe in communication. To believe that anything can be explained,if u get the chance. I won't transform myself into a mouse,trying to find only "politically correct" phrases. And i still believe that was an abuse(not closing the account,but not open it after my long explaining email.This IS an abuse. Unilateral decision).
2 days ago i won a 2nd place in some poker time tournament. Only the 1st place was payed. I emailed support,explaining i find that unfair(played that tournament a few month ago and the prize structure was standard). They replied by crediting me my account with money. This is support and not some fascist/dictatorial behaviour.
Pokerstars support never gave me a chance to explain. And when i did,they never listen. This is not ok. In my humble opinion.
Gl at the tables to you all.

Ps. i don't think i will post again on this matter. I thank you all,but it's too much for me.

There is a difference. "I will kill myself" is NOT politically incorrect. It's a threat. And in most places it's a good way to get yourself locked up for psychiatric evaluation.

Dreams of Tragedy

Dreams of Tragedy

dreamsoftragedy.com
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did the

"If he dies, He dies" rocky thing on Ps and they banned me for 2 months over it, after countless email, I finnaly got my account back 2 months ago

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool thread, just found it,,,,,is he dead yet,,,,was there a will,,,,and most importantly, who's getting the FPP's,,,,,,

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really amazed by this thread. lol... All i can say is wow

M

manvspoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow never think I have heard of someone getting their account blocked for that reason. seems little extreme. I guess I would try to call them up and be polite this time and explain the situation.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new episode of Columbo ? :cool:

The guys wife has also found out that he said this to FT support, even tho she knows he is not serious, and she has secretly sent 5 more mails to FT from his account that state "open my acct. or I will kill myself" which makes them suspend his account longer, and one day he is found hanging from his ceiling beam, and his wife is crying and saying "he has been threatening this" and the cops find a 1,000,000 $ life insurance, (gotta somehow write this into the script that this policy also pays in case of suicide...)*** and she is a suspect, and his PC is confiscated, and FT is contacted, and they supply evidence of his suicidal character, and all suspicion against the wife is forgotten...............

Then Colombo arrives on the scene....

Damn, Hollywood, here I come..............

*** but this kind of ridiculous and unbelievable stuff happens in so many scripts, maybe I can get away with it as is.....

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread does have legs...I'm not sure what culture what you're from that saying "I'll kill myself if you don't let me play online poker" is acceptable, but I can tell you that most places frown on that. Seeing this is your first post here I'll give you some advice-don't do that here. It'll either get you banned or give us fuel for the fire,as I'm sure you're seeing right now. It's best to leave suicide and/or self mutilation out of the conversation.

I had a Chinese gf. Over there its perfectly accepted to tell someone that you will kill him/her. Everyone knows its just something you say.

Here in sweden we take it very seriously though. Saying something like that is a fellony, and you can get several years in prison.

Perhaps its the same in this case.