BEWARE OF NEW SITES OFFERING BIG FREEROLLS PART2 - ROSSO POKER IS A FRAUD

mls1024

mls1024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I knew the software was no good, because I won the first freeroll game I played there. Already deleted.

lildrummr

lildrummr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked Rosso, thanks for the info, I'll watch the site for a while but I'll be careful about my info,, any other sites out there people know about? This is the perfect thread to keep it up.

fishinchipz

fishinchipz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Merlin- I passed it on

Hey Merlin- I sent a copy to The Big Donk at Donkhard.com, and he posted a new thread crediting us. Thanks for the tip. Fish

A

angelaus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can play and withdraw our freeroll winnings from Rossopoker. I live in Turkey and some of my friends who play here freerolls can withdraw their winnings but They withdraw little money.If they try to withdraw huge amounts I dont know what will happen :)

N

nerwn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the tip...I'm uninstalling it right now.....:)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well thank you so much merlin and all,
it was never a sight i was gonna deposit on (not that i deposit anywhere anyways) and if i do deposit anywhere i will stick with the few big ones (tho i hear problems from a couple of them too:(
Im glad there is many people out there who take the time to research these sites and then get the info to the people, tytytytyty
any1 play on pokerworld??:) lol

C

Cakes818

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thks again mer for lookin out

Merlin thanks again for the heads up this is very interesting and good to know exspecially for players knew to the game I am sure u also posted this on Railbirds already, but ill prolly repost just to make sure. For those of you that arent aware Merlin in constantly on patrol of these fraud like situations and is constatly trying to raise awareness. He is helping poker in the long run and making positive strives towards finally making it legal...Thanks again Mer and keep up the hard work. GL on and off the felt, and keep informin

Your friend,
Cakes 818/MuggerMan(RB)

kevinfromhb

kevinfromhb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you so very much for this info...I had won a couple of freerolls, and was thinking about putting a deposit to qualify for a withdrawl. I sure am glad that someone hipped me to this thread. I really appreciate the head's up. THANK YOU!!!

T

TheMountainBoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing worse than to still lose when you have won. Feels like a whole other game trying to get the money out. That's when you realize that the grass is not always greener.

kevinfromhb

kevinfromhb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already deleated my account from my computor, after going all in on a ring game and giving it to someone that was from a Euro block country....a whole $18.00. Too bad.

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is good to know ill be staying with just fulltilt and pokerstars as there widely known by everyone and i can trust there privacy statements

im like many others and are really skeptically about sharing my personal info online and its great that we have people around that can help each other out and warn them about bad sites as woody would say run 4 the hills bullseye

B

Bills1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow good to know , I hadnt heard of them b4 , and now i kno not to join their site , thanks 4 the info

J

Jabbie1

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always 2 sides to every story, il keep an open mind

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ty all so much for the info and work you've all put into this, tho i still play there a bit for fun ( I know I should just uninstall) I have no intention of ever depositing there (or anywhere for that matter) except maybe fulltilt and pokerstars, which still seem legit...
we'll see

L

lucky10477

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info Merlin. Freerolls just seem way to easy to cash in. Looks like this is a site to get peoples bank account details. There are a lot of people that just join poker sites for the freerolls.Once again...thanks for the heads up Merlin!!!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew it.... I knew it ..... I knew it......... F that site.. Seriously........ why is that site still available...

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im sure it will be gone soon enough. i felt funny about it fairly early on and quit playing there once i found out i couldnt withdraw. after seeing so many sites cut and run, i tend to be wary of new sites like this. but if you all you did is play freerolls and not deposit, be grateful.

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never liked that site and was afraid to make a deposit. Rounder's Radio had mentioned them negatively. I deleted that site from my computer. Several forums promote any new site that give them freerolls and their members end up losing their deposit. This is a site that needs to be avoided.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually received an email from them today saying they can now accept deposits and withdrawls from US citizens. I have not contacted them yet but it might be looking better.

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learnt my lesson with Jungle when I lost $250, only deposit on reliable and established sites from now and maybe on a network on I know may deposit a small amount and make regular withdrawals if I make any money:)

W

WoopAss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
damm it

i first won 20$ and went up to 675$,it says available money and i cant fkg cash out!!Grrrrrrr

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow way to bring a thread back thats over a year old. LOL

D

DrChaos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it is good imo to bring a thread to the top...

especially when it it is obviously a fraud but is online and trying to get depositing players...! There can be new players from time to time looking only at the first page of the threadlist and they also should be warned!

Perhaps the owners are relatives to the former pitbull-owners... :rolleyes:

Freeroll Passwords