A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL FRUSTRATIONS

BOL is down again ughhhh im stay off for a while cant finish a tourney

Yes it is getting extremely frustrating, caused me to miss the $50,000 guarantee tournament today

bettafold

bettafold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just came her to ask the same question. Same troubles with Sportsbetting.ag poker too, they are the same network. However, I can log in and place bets with the booking sites.

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too. I couldn't log onto BOL for hours on Saturday. Kicked me out during a cash game right before the river...was way ahead in the hand too. Sucked!

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm only going to play cheap stuff until I see how this all works out.

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I'm only going to play cheap stuff until I see how this all works out.

If you have a computer, you might try ACR? im just now trying it for the first time, so we shall see how it goes. I will update at a later time to give my opinion.

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a computer, you might try ACR? im just now trying it for the first time, so we shall see how it goes. I will update at a later time to give my opinion.
I'm on ACR and ignition too. BOL is my favorite. ACR is a tough site, at least in my experience. Nitfest. Good luck.

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I'm on ACR and Ignition too. BOL is my favorite. ACR is a tough site, at least in my experience. Nitfest. Good luck.

Yes I was new to BOL as well than experienced site crashing 6 times in 3 days so I am looking elsewhere to spend my money and play poker.

J

Jazeapokergod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I was new to BOL as well than experienced site crashing 6 times in 3 days so I am looking elsewhere to spend my money and play poker.
I've had problems now and then with all of them. Ignition was really bad a few months ago. These BOL problems are really recent, hope they get it all worked out. BOL has a lot of fishy players, especially when football starts up again. Cheers.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried a couple of times earlier in the day to get in with no luck. A few hours ago I got in no problem, played about 20 minutes before disconnecting from all the cash tables I was on. Whatever is going on definitely hasn't been fixed yet. Though when this happened before a few days ago all the money came back to my account no problem so I can't complain too much.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports betting error

My client won't load i get error code 12002
anybody elde having problems

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was not a auto respone from a email, I spoke to someone from their main site customer service department... however the site has crashed AGAIN.
I meant it's what they are told to tell people to get them off the phone. They say that every time there is an issue

L

Late2Rise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL new payouts

I got knocked off from Nooner Tried to get on and failed, so I went to there site and noticed the change in amount for some tournaments. Nooner only paying 150.00:confused:might be changes coming

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have to confess that one time i took advantage of this.
i was playing $0.25 freezeout and sudddenly site crushed i was close to bubble and one position below to ITM then. so i tried many times to reconnect and after one hour about i could connect again, when i took my place there was nobody active in the table, later i found a guy and i eliminated him. so i reached FT playing alone, i won the tournament.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL still down for me..2 days in a row now but in and out for a few days before that ..

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same thing here. Registered for a tourney this morning but could not get back on to play it. Maybe the eclipse??? lol

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the main reason I don't deposit anymore with these sites. If I lose the cash I have gotten from freerolls or small buy ins it was still fun playing. pokerstars is the only site I would trust but not allowed to play, bummer

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's the same problem that is happening in Betonline check those threads.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with ya i stick to the freerolls

Samsonate

Samsonate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I had that issue too, wanted to play one of the jackpotfreerolls, but I couldn't connect, so I deinstalled it to reinstall it, I still can't download it....

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes trying to figure it out mine is bol not sb though

L

lstork

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline

I've had trouble logging on all weekend and can't get on today at all. Has anyone heard anything more?

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you got the Betonline bug issue do this!!

go to deposit screen on betonline or sportsbetting webpages go to bottom of page click this link its their tiny download like 700 size and it works

this issue with bol happened in 2015 and found on another place how to fix just took me till now to find the right place to find the right link!!

gl feel free to get in touch on twitter @robertguess2009 and facebook is thetick33 after facebook dot com

if you have issues etc.. will try to help:)

Attachments

• smallest betonline download works.jpg
    smallest betonline download works.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars