Betonline Poker coming soon - US players welcome!

Arcelas

Arcelas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone heard from BO's customer service on whether they are working the bugs out of the software? Bo seems alot like the only strip club in town, the girls are ugly and old but there's nowhere else to put dollar bills in g-strings...

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've spoke to multiple people at BetOnline and I have given them some suggestions. I actually am in contact with the BetOnline Manager at another Forum where I've been making some suggestions.

If anyone would like they can send me suggestions and I will pass them along.

I've already mentioned a few issues including the disconnects. Honestly, a lot of my disconnect issues stopped about a week and a half ago but I never had near as many issues as I've heard other players speaking about.

Remember this site is really new. They've only been around for about 2 months and they do have plans to improve a lot of things, but it takes time.

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have played the site, software is not uncomfortable. Far from good, but not uncomfortable.

BUT! I have had the dropouts, where the site software just flat stops working. At critical moments. :mad:

I won some of their Promo Bucks in a freeroll, and can not find out what they are good for. They do not show up anywhere, not in my cashier, nor when I try to get into a game where at every other site I have played, they might show up.

No endorsement from me personally.:(

Promo Bucks can be used for other Promo Bucks tournaments or for any of their Guaranteed Tournaments.

NiNjA BUS

NiNjA BUS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screw them..I had chips disappear when I was moved to a new table. Then they wouldn't even fix the problem

N

Nikeballa07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can - but it sounds like from the feedback in this thread that members don't think they are ready yet.

i would agree with this, i primarily play here at the moment. I would like to see this, but the only thing this site has going for it right now is the frequency of freerolls, and that it allows me to play from the US. Other than that the software is not very good probably the worst i've played because of frequency of freezes and stuff and im pretty sure its not just me because it happens to my buddies too..

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would agree with this, i primarily play here at the moment. I would like to see this, but the only thing this site has going for it right now is the frequency of freerolls, and that it allows me to play from the US. Other than that the software is not very good probably the worst i've played because of frequency of freezes and stuff and im pretty sure its not just me because it happens to my buddies too..

I've had issues with the software also, however mine seemed to get markedly better about 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure what helped but was curious if others have seen an improvement from about 2 weeks ago. I should mention, that there are still some freeze up problems, but I don't seem to experience them as much as others. It may be due to the PC I have. It's a new PC and has a very powerful processor with plenty of RAM.

Players that are having these issues should make sure that BetOnline is aware that the software is causing them problems so they can fix it sooner, rather than later!

goldfinger1217

goldfinger1217

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited there yested deposit was declined tryed again and it went through when I logged on today they excepted my initial deposit and charged my card twice.

Arcelas

Arcelas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited there yested deposit was declined tryed again and it went through when I logged on today they excepted my initial deposit and charged my card twice.

which site did this?? i just deposited on betonline!, hope i don't get fcekud. I deposited $50 on there, I'm ready to play .01-.02NL right?
Anyway I'll let you all know how well or not well it goes.
wish me luck!

Arcelas

Arcelas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had issues with the software also, however mine seemed to get markedly better about 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure what helped but was curious if others have seen an improvement from about 2 weeks ago. I should mention, that there are still some freeze up problems, but I don't seem to experience them as much as others. It may be due to the PC I have. It's a new PC and has a very powerful processor with plenty of RAM.

Players that are having these issues should make sure that BetOnline is aware that the software is causing them problems so they can fix it sooner, rather than later!

I have an older laptop, but I've noticed a marked improvement in the software. It still crashes when a new tourney pops up while I'm playing one, but I don't get auto sat-out and unable to play. Here's hoping they keep fixing the bugs, looks like they could be a good site.

W

waz666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site sounds like a complete mess, my question is what if anything are they doing not to go the way of the black Friday sites? This sounds like someone set this site up in their basement, has anyone recieved a payout yet?

T

trexdgr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think BOL is getting a little better for me. Yesterday I was auto sat out only at the beginning of the FR's I played in and coming back off of breaks. The $100 FR was the worse at the start. I was sat out for 3x's thru the blinds and disconnected twice. Then from middle position it auto called a small pre-flop bet with a hand I would never have played in that situation, but I hit a miracle flop, trip 5's, and then it folded me. After that I had no problem.
I do have an older desk top computer that I play on. It meets (barely) the minimum requirements for the site according to the EM I got from them when I complained. I wouldn't think that would be the problem since so many others are having similar problems. Also, I can't imagine why that would be the problem since I never had a problem at FT. If I can talk my son into letting me, I might try using his laptop to see if I still have problems

G

Grind4moneyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site sounds like a complete mess, my question is what if anything are they doing not to go the way of the black Friday sites? This sounds like someone set this site up in their basement, has anyone recieved a payout yet?

BetOnline is new to Poker but they are NOT new to Online Gaming. They are a very reputable Sports Betting Site and have been around for years in that aspect.

As for the Poker Room, it is new and there are some bugs in the software. It seems to be more likely you will experience issues if you are on an older computer. I'm on a new PC with a fast processor and plenty of RAM and I've had far less issues than I've heard others reporting. That being said, I have certainly still experienced it and the BetOnline software definitely needs improved, but they are a legitimate business that has been around the Online Gaming world for years, they are just now entering into online poker though.