Bet Online WOW!!

karthos

karthos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing bet online and I love the way it feels ! Its so far the closest to live poker I've play the deal is extremely random you don't get a straight or flush every 5th hand ...Its the best I can really play to my skill without worrying about the software throwing crazy wins . So far I'm doing great on the cash tables and I've played a few tourneys and placed in all of them . Still not winning the whole enchilada but I really feel like I''ve got a real chance too unlike ACR ...I must say I'm impressed

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm playing bet online and I love the way it feels ! Its so far the closest to live poker I've play the deal is extremely random you don't get a straight or flush every 5th hand ...Its the best I can really play to my skill without worrying about the software throwing crazy wins . So far I'm doing great on the cash tables and I've played a few tourneys and placed in all of them . Still not winning the whole enchilada but I really feel like I''ve got a real chance too unlike ACR ...I must say I'm impressed
Hello, welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Please look at this information it may be useful to you https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

karthos

karthos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rules

Hello, welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Please look at this information it may be useful to you https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

I hope this post din't violate the rules I am excited to play a almost live similar site I was not intentionally trying to advertise anything I apologize if it seemed like an advert

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I hope this post din't violate the rules I am excited to play a almost live similar site I was not intentionally trying to advertise anything I apologize if it seemed like an advert
I hope the moderators will skip this post . This topic is intended to welcome new forum participants . It is advisable to move the post to the appropriate topic . I think you should contact the moderators .

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i luv newbies!! :deal: Welcome to CC n poker in general,,, :wavey: so cute!

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope this post didn't violate the rules I am excited to play a almost live similar site I was not intentionally trying to advertise anything I apologize if it seemed like an advert
Seems fine.

I thought about merging this with your other thread since it is essentially the same topic continued. In the end, I didn't want to get things from two sections mixed up and all confused. Looks like this had gotten moved once already. I would say this is where it should be.

Happy posting, I look forward to reading what you have to say next.
:icon_sunn Brian

Last edited:
L

lancabcd10

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played on Bet Online yet

I need to register and get to know Bet Online too. Even though I have preferences on poker sites, I find it interesting to get to know them all, as the field changes a lot from platform to platform.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is no different from any of the other sites - eventually you will get screwed :)

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP,

Congrats on your recent winnings. Don't take this the wrong way, but you're probably on a heater. Things will level out soon for you, so be prepared. Although I agree with you that BOL has a smooth platform and I like it. Limited traffic though, so their version of fast fold poker (boost) doesn't go above 10NL which sucks. Because of that reason and the lack of rakeback, I prefer ACR.

Good luck at the tables!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its funny to see that we read a lot of "rigged" posts by sore losers here on cardschat about betonline.

Now someone goes on a run and obv its the best site ever, close to live poker [emoji23]

Poker is poker guys, all sites are the same. They are only dealing cards.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All right , i like classic style that really interesting ,

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
This is a great site. One of my favorites. Reliable and safe.

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a HUD that works on BOL?

Yes. Holdem Indicator and DriveHUD both work as far as I know. I don't use a HUD on BOL. I just play there from my web browser when I'm bored at work. lol

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is no different from any of the other sites - eventually you will get screwed :)

One of the best features BoL has is the open donk fold feature. Not sure if this is on any other site. It isn't offered on any of the other unregulated sites I know of.
This feature actually saves a lot of time and frustration, especially at the low stakes where there are a TON of limpers. 5 players limp into your big blind - and you are holding 7/3 off. You decide not to bluff 3bet this time - because you are certain you'll be getting 5 callers, and probably a 4bet. Flop comes AQ9 two spades - you hold 7clubs 3 hearts. Donk fold. Let the passive limping fishes battle over the pot, no need for us to even waste time nor energy on the hand.

The other top feature is the chat which is solid, and we can mute the complainers and jackasses, so the chat feature is always on - but they offer the feature of muting specific opponents. Pretty great feature also. I hope ACR incorporates this mute feature soon, since their new update has the chat tab always open, and oddly - a lot of Russians LOVE to chat nonsense constantly.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do enjoy playing at BOL as it is a great venue to play on. I do win there sometimes and it makes me happy.

Beatlebug

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad you are enjoying yourself, I've always enjoyed playing at BOL as well. It's a great site and one of the limited options for USA players. Good luck!

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
!!!!

BOL has been my favorite since poker stars got caught cheating back in 2000 whatever.. awesome site! Great tournaments.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but does anyone know if BOL has some sort of list of regular mtts? like ACR provides in their websites?

I am trying to find micro mtts there (I just started playing there, and it seems theres only one @5pm PKO and another @ 6pm i think) and I still don't know what tournaments are daily and whatnot.

Thanks in advance!

C

ComAAtOe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in agreement that BOL seems to be a decent site (considering the minimals option as a USA resident)
Glad you are enjoying yourself, I've always enjoyed playing at BOL as well. It's a great site and one of the limited options for USA players. Good luck!

I have looked over the sitemap at least 10X and cannot find this DONK feature.... Possibly there was a BUG or TWO ...if thats the case, maybe it will be returned as an option soon?
One of the best features BoL has is the open donk fold feature. Not sure if this is on any other site. It isn't offered on any of the other unregulated sites I know of.
This feature actually saves a lot of time and frustration, especially at the low stakes where there are a TON of limpers. 5 players limp into your big blind - and you are holding 7/3 off. You decide not to bluff 3bet this time - because you are certain you'll be getting 5 callers, and probably a 4bet. Flop comes AQ9 two spades - you hold 7clubs 3 hearts. Donk fold. Let the passive limping fishes battle over the pot, no need for us to even waste time nor energy on the hand.

The other top feature is the chat which is solid, and we can mute the complainers and jackasses, so the chat feature is always on - but they offer the feature of muting specific opponents. Pretty great feature also. I hope ACR incorporates this mute feature soon, since their new update has the chat tab always open, and oddly - a lot of Russians LOVE to chat nonsense constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline

i'm new to poker, and have an account with Betonline.
Seems I lose more hands with pocket kings and pocket aces, than the odds predict. over 50%--I get scared to bet when I get them.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like BOL also. Graphics are bland but who cares.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the Chico Network. Always have.

Few complaints tho:
The dealing of the community cards is ridiculously fast for me...LOL,,,,At least let me enjoy the win or slowly suffer the loss.

The micro and low stakes tourneys are not that great to multi-tournament. At best I find myself with only 3 tables going at given time and that is if I ran deep in one of them. Variance is hard to play out.

There support is the absolute worst via email