Best traffic for low limit LHE, mixed games for US players

S

Sohmurr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tl;dr: what're the best sites for US players outside of the states with regulated online poker to find regular, micro/low-limit cash games for limit holdem and/or mixed games (eg. HORSE)?

Hello,

Been a very long time since I've played regularly online or posted on here (going on 6 years). I've gotten the itch to play again. Had a little money I freerolled on Carbon (Merge Network) a while back, but the traffic is dead. I see from some quick online searches that the best traffic for me as a US player outside of a state with regulated online poker is probably America's Cardroom, Bovada, or ignition.

I'm most interested in limit holdem and limit mixed games (HORSE). Cash games mostly, although if there's a place with regular tournament action on these please let me know too. I don't expect to find anywhere doing the 8-game I remember fondly from pokerstars, although that would be great too.

Any sites you think would fit my interests, or should I just stay away until online poker becomes fully regulated in the US (ha ha ha, like it'll ever happen)?

Thanks all!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I find that in the US ,if you want to play totally legal and free, your best bet is Cardplayer.

S

Sohmurr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that in the US ,if you want to play totally legal and free, your best bet is Cardplayer.

Cardplayer is a poker magazine, not a poker room...unless there's something I'm missing.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Cardplayer is a poker magazine, not a poker room...unless there's something I'm missing.

poker.cardplayer.com is where you find it. Its totally free and has a fee for VIP members.
great place to start playing and has tournaments every day.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's not against the law to play on offshore sites like ACR or Bet Online. Some states have different laws but most don't. Like I said it's legal, they tried to make it harder to put money on sites and to get it off. But it's not a big deal.getting off either.
Just Google it and you will see that in most states it's totally legal.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Yes. I prefer NLHE in these freerolls on these legañ sites.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tl;dr: what're the best sites for US players outside of the states with regulated online poker to find regular, micro/low-limit cash games for limit holdem and/or mixed games (eg. HORSE)?

Hello,

Been a very long time since I've played regularly online or posted on here (going on 6 years). I've gotten the itch to play again. Had a little money I freerolled on Carbon (Merge Network) a while back, but the traffic is dead. I see from some quick online searches that the best traffic for me as a US player outside of a state with regulated online poker is probably America's Cardroom, Bovada, or Ignition.

I'm most interested in limit holdem and limit mixed games (HORSE). Cash games mostly, although if there's a place with regular tournament action on these please let me know too. I don't expect to find anywhere doing the 8-game I remember fondly from PokerStars, although that would be great too.

Any sites you think would fit my interests, or should I just stay away until online poker becomes fully regulated in the US (ha ha ha, like it'll ever happen)?

Thanks all!

I play at every USA site and I can tell you u wont find any limit games anywhere, maybe a little bit of 6 max limit on ACR but thats it

S

Sohmurr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at every USA site and I can tell you u wont find any limit games anywhere, maybe a little bit of 6 max limit on ACR but thats it

I suspected that would be the case. :( Oh well. Thanks anyway!

Top 10 Games