Best Tourney Finish?

C

Clyde1967

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've made it to the final table about ten times now since i have started playing online a month ago but my top finish was second in a rookie free roll at World Poker Exchange($15)

K

KillaWraith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I finished 4th this morning in Noble's $200 freeroll and won $11. This was my first time making it to the final table and hopefully it's the first of many more to come. :canabis:

R

roofing_g

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats

way to go ...they get more frequent with more play....but too much seeems like work after awhile...so be careful and dont get burned out..........wtg playa:icon_thum

just won a seat in sundays wsop trny....came in 7th at pokerhost...have had a few opps lately just cant quite finish it all the way...maybe this time...best of luck and best of cards to all and the wisdom to play em....:aetsch:

Last edited:
K

Kingdeuceoff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a 5 dollar tourney on partypoker....i then sat down at a NL 5/10 table and had that EMPTIED...oh well

s3ver

s3ver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha
just won my first freeroll tourney (world poker xchange, 450~ players)
but the prize sux :( 12.5$

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went for Pokerchamps yesterday to get my game back into gear. After some tournaments, ive scraped enough usd together to start entering some real money tournaments. Its a slim place though. 25 usd price for freerolls and only 4 usd goes to the winner. 4-18 gets 1 usd though so been racking those up to get some funds for further enjoyment.

Won a pay feeder tournament earlier today. Thought i was playing for money though so winning a ticket for another tournament was sort of disappointing :p

W

Wlokos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll on pokerstars, 42nd of 3725, would've done better but I had to go.

tizzybizzy

tizzybizzy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1st on a Full Tilt Freeroll for a different forum. Beat out 95 players and a lot of sitouts so not that great a feat. Other than that nothing to brag about.

M

mikel924

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i finished 2nd on my 3rd freeroll tourney at noble poker. that was $30 for me. I also placed in the top 10 4x already. i think i'm learning fast at playing poker since i only started playing last month.

anyone can tell me the best poker sites that offer lots of freerolls with great prizes? i've seen pokerchamps (by Gus Hansen) and it only offers $4 as 1st prize. i don't know of any other sites that can match noble poker's prize money

Last edited:
ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 1st on jetset, pokerhost, absolute, partypoker, bet365poker, partypoker, hollywoodpoker, oh geeez...the list is too long. I won a nice income doin this. Yes its a job to me and this is all I do. Im gonna be in the wsop this year thanks to freerolls:burnout:

The good money is mutli table tourneys that guarantee 20k or more with $10 or so buyin.And play where there is low traffic.:shot:

J

justindudney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best finish?

well my best finish in a tournament is 4th, it cost 10 to get in and i won 270, but freerolls wise, i dont know why but i cant really finish well in those, but im workin on it and im gonna try to et higher than like 50th place, but ill keep you posted if i pull off a miracel lol.

C

CHAD8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best i have ever did is an 8th in a tourny @ UB, usually always make the sunday game there also (finish top 50 in a weekly tourny to gain access), but i have'nt have the greatest luck in those sunday games. My best was 24th I think.

CHAD8

s3ver

s3ver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rookie is on fire.

3 final tables last 48 hours. Fees+rebuys=30 euro.
Bottom one had 900+ ppl ! :rock::love:

:dancing2:

rcr7hy.jpg

Last edited:
N

nfpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my best

congrats on your finishes.
my best finish is 3rd out of he 900 in full tilt's freeroll. i won $4!!!!!!! lol
other than that, my best finish is 10th, but my worst is 785th. Some guy hit a flush to beat my trip queens...damn that river spade

R

redneckrus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
finishes

I have won 1st 1 time, 1st prize was $37. 2nd 3 times, 4th 2 times top ten about 15 times, but my best money finish was 40th and i won $400. Funny how that works.

E

ericraider1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on pokerhost, i came in 4th, and 11th twice in the 1201 freeroll. today i finished 2nd in the $50 3 team parlay. unfortunately, its winner take all in that tournament. oh well.

B

bcosbyca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have made the final table 2 times in one day on poker stars finishing 8th in the limit stud and 2nd in the no limit

D

DHanks1107

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My best tourney finish was in a freeroll on Full Tilt. I had around $150,000 in chips. I was dealth Jack 8 of clubs. I flopped a flush so i went all in trying just to take the blinds which were around 40,000 and 80,000. So one of the other players called with pocket Aces but one of his Aces was a club. Then the turn came another club and i was done. finished in 5th place and recieved no money.

M

MrHunt44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a 10buck rebuy tourniment at pokerstars, played for 4 hours. finished 9th out of 1200. I could have done better but it was also 3am. hah

T

TheDeepa2005

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
won a freeroll bout 5 times and at least 30 sit and go's if they count!:bandit:

C

choramizzu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my best money finish was 11th
my best freeroll (private) was 21st
my best regular freeroll finish was 9th

the one im most proud of is my 9th place finish because it was against 6000 other people and it took about 5 1/2 hours. (i later bombed in the sattelite tourney)

oh yea all these were at pokerstars...

~J~

A

aceholemfer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won 4 freerolls at JetSet poker only to have it drained at the Omaha h/l low tables!

B

Benj253

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotten in the top 100 of a 6000 freeroll once