The best time to play poker rooms.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the information! Even though I'm Russian, I don't like playing with Russian players ...:D

You just need to understand and forgive them!:D:D

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's always preference depending on the person

I'd imagine the softest players (due to long grind and potentially being tired and other factors) would maybe be between 3-8am GMT (I've done a few 24 hours in my lifetime lol

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best time to play is when I'm not tired and watching the game.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Mornings are the best. Wish there was more 25€+ buy-in tourneys during that time

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play poker rooms. In European rooms, traffic usually begins to grow at 21:00 and stays at a good level for about 4-5 hours. At PokerStars, you will find the most players from 21:00 to 01:15. On the MicroGaming network and 888Poker the same thing. But at PartyPoker traffic appears a little later - from 22:00 to 02:00. Closes this iPoker marathon, where players pull up at 23:15 and play actively until 02:45. If it's about American poker rooms then Chico, play from 04:00 to 08:40. If Winning (PokerKing), then ride from 06:30 to 11:00. Play in rooms with The largest concentration of weak players in Russian rooms can be found from 20:00 to 01:30.

Thanks for the tip.

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve typically only played pokerstars and I’ve found that it’s busiest around 9pm GMT onwards. Played a few cash games now and found that earlier in the day is filled with fewer and MUCH better players than in the evenings.

Tournament wise however, I’ve seen a few smaller daytime freerolls pop up occasionally and find them to be less packed than in the evenings and as they are freerolls a lot of the really good players don’t bother with them as they are playing higher stakes. They are very few and far between though.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best time to play poker is when everyone is sleeping and you are playing, especially children, when you don’t feel tired and you’re confident of success.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekend nights to early morning. Tend to get a lot more people coming back from going out, tipsy or flat out drunk and can rake it in as long as they don't get lucky after jamming it in with middle pair or other junk. ;-)

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well it turns out only in the evening