The best time to play poker rooms.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time to play poker rooms. In European rooms, traffic usually begins to grow at 21:00 and stays at a good level for about 4-5 hours. At pokerstars, you will find the most players from 21:00 to 01:15. On the MicroGaming network and 888Poker the same thing. But at partypoker traffic appears a little later - from 22:00 to 02:00. Closes this iPoker marathon, where players pull up at 23:15 and play actively until 02:45. If it's about American poker rooms then Chico, play from 04:00 to 08:40. If Winning (PokerKing), then ride from 06:30 to 11:00. Play in rooms with The largest concentration of weak players in Russian rooms can be found from 20:00 to 01:30.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Thanks for the info, it's nice to know what time not to find russians lol

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for sharing this info.
But also considder the weaker times

During low traffic times it is easier to find the same players
every day. After a while you will know your opponents and
can adjust your game perfectly. Especially good for people who do not use a HUD.

During peak times at large sites you will play different people ever single day....

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the information.
Very useful what you wrote.
I would even add that I think it’s all the best on the weekend because there are a lot more hobby players then.

At pokerstars, this is especially noticeable at Spin & Go tables. :cool:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best time to play is when the russians are at the tables

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's the best time to earn a change, besides having a lot of people. there’s also a lot of Donkey at the tables and that’s great if you’re a focused and tight player

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The focus and concentration in poker helps a lot.
I try to play in rooms where I know that my competitors are already with advanced schedules.
I always check the time zones of countries and see that the later of the day, that is, if it is an advanced time of the night, it is easier to find tired players or even make use of drinks while playing. Or that they have spent a lot of time in front of the computer in other tasks.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing poker in the evening. Less noise — better game play. And a great environment for the game.

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last time I went to Vegas, my wife had a conference for 3 days there and I was only able to play between 7am-1pm. I thought that those times were perfect there and I was always able to find a table. I played at Bellagio, Flamingo, Aria and MGM.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to use the times that work for me best, I know some tourneys are better during peak hours but I need to be able to play without distractions and when I am well rested. I do better in the long run looking at what works best for me.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
weekend play

is best , as there are many extra players in the tourneys and ring games . evenings, in east coast USA time zone , is even better for the sites that mostly cater to Americans .

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that some regulars sit in the evening, I think it's better to play in the afternoon

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time to play poker rooms. In European rooms, traffic usually begins to grow at 21:00 and stays at a good level for about 4-5 hours. At PokerStars, you will find the most players from 21:00 to 01:15. On the MicroGaming network and 888Poker the same thing. But at PartyPoker traffic appears a little later - from 22:00 to 02:00. Closes this iPoker marathon, where players pull up at 23:15 and play actively until 02:45. If it's about American poker rooms then Chico, play from 04:00 to 08:40. If Winning (PokerKing), then ride from 06:30 to 11:00. Play in rooms with The largest concentration of weak players in Russian rooms can be found from 20:00 to 01:30.

For this to be usefull you need to specify, which time zone you are talking about. Also games are not always softest during peak volume hours, since most regulars are playing then. Finally there is no point in playing at times, where "games are good", if you are to tired to play well yourself at those times. Most of the largest online tournaments tend to start around 7-9 pm CET at least on sites like PokerStars and 888 Poker. For me though this is simply to late, since I can tired and can no longer play well after 10-11 pm CET. So for me it works a lot better to play earlier tournaments, even they are smaller. This also allow me to reach the final table more often.

Last edited:
zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for sharing this info.
But also considder the weaker times

During low traffic times it is easier to find the same players
every day. After a while you will know your opponents and
can adjust your game perfectly. Especially good for people who do not use a HUD.

During peak times at large sites you will play different people ever single day....

Yes, I agree with you! Thank!:D

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The focus and concentration in poker helps a lot.
I try to play in rooms where I know that my competitors are already with advanced schedules.
I always check the time zones of countries and see that the later of the day, that is, if it is an advanced time of the night, it is easier to find tired players or even make use of drinks while playing. Or that they have spent a lot of time in front of the computer in other tasks.

:D

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For this to be usefull you need to specify, which time zone you are talking about. Also games are not always softest during peak volume hours, since most regulars are playing then. Finally there is no point in playing at times, where "games are good", if you are to tired to play well yourself at those times. Most of the largest online tournaments tend to start around 7-9 pm CET at least on sites like PokerStars and 888 Poker. For me though this is simply to late, since I can tired and can no longer play well after 10-11 pm CET. So for me it works a lot better to play earlier tournaments, even they are smaller. This also allow me to reach the final table more often.

For me, the optimal game time is evening and weekend.

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best time to play poker in my country is in the afternoon since there are more players at this time of the day. Oh and I play from Paraguay

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
time

Good morning everyone.
I find it easier to win in cash games, playing at dawn.
Now what is the best time?
I play Mtts in the morning until ten at night, I don't have a preference for time.
In poker I change all the time, preferably, before I liked to play Mtts, up to 1500 players so I tried to play at a time that didn't have many players, more today, I think the more players in the fild the better.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting info. :p
In Costa Rica I play rather at the end of the afternoon and even in my hours there are players from Europe at my tables ... there are lots of insomniacs in Poker:stoned:

F

flipstnar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is with GGPoker?
Does anyone know when there are the most Asian players on the tables (i just registered but I see suprisingly few Asians, most are from CEE).

Or generally speaking when do Asians play?

Y

yago541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much for this information.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you very much for the information! really helped. but the main focus of benefit for me here is not the timing, but the fact that it is necessary to change the approach to the game. I am Russian. and the truth is that our mentality really allows players from other countries to take our chips. but that's not all!) there are a lot of good Russian players. so don’t relax friends!) besides, now the old tricks do not work. be prepared to lose your stack at the most unexpected moment.)

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For low limits I find high traffic times are best. I know there are advantages to getting to know opponents, but the best opponents of all will lose money and interest quickly anyway.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play in poker rooms. In European rooms, traffic usually starts to grow at 21:00 and stays at a good level for about 4-5 hours. At PokerStars, you'll find the most players from 21:00 to 01:15. It's the same with MicroGaming and 888Poker. But on PartyPoker, traffic appears a little later - from 22:00 to 02:00. Closes this iPoker marathon, where players arrive at 11:15 pm and actively play until 02:45 am. If about American poker rooms, then Chico, play from 04:00 to 08:40. If Winning (PokerKing), then ride from 06:30 to 11:00. Play in rooms with The largest concentration of weak players in Russian rooms can be found from 20:00 to 01:30.
Thanks for the information! Even though I'm Russian, I don't like playing with Russian players ...:D