Status
Not open for further replies.
akaRobbo

akaRobbo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played at full tilt poker for a couple of months, then the last couple of weeks playing the cash games. The things I have witness on this POS site is beyond luck. FTP is 100% rigged. I not going into depth about it or trying to start an argument with anyone, this is my opinion and I will not be swayed. Ill never play at Full Tilt Poker again.

What sites are considered most reliable and popular? Any popular UK sites I should try out? Just list your favorite sites guys, have a nice day.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you think ftp is rigged
you're going to think they are all rigged lol
bad beats, coolers and long shots do hit
usually the ppl who think it is rigged are doing something wrong and don't want to admit it
why not post some of the hands
you're either limping, playing marginal hands, not 3-4 betting, slow playing....
many reasons that give someone who has a stack pot odds to crack your AA with 27o;)

G

General3Bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if hes worried about bad beats ongame is not the best place for him since their rng is the worst out of any network. If he's in the UK, he can take advantage of good european sites... Coral Poker and Sky Poker are good choices with smaller traffic. If i lived in the UK right now in my life, I would be on stars FTP and Sky poker. FTP and stars is not a place for many, U have to outplay sharks, lots of sharks, but i would play on them before 888 imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.