poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cardchat is the best place for beginners and those who want to develop in poker and try to reach the top of poker without much risk. Thank you for being you.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am very satisfied with cardschat, always evolving
If you don't want to invest real money, pokerstars and 888 are ideal options. GGPoker has a so-called "honeymoon", but you have to work hard to complete all the tasks there. And some of the tasks there are very difficult to pass. For example, to win with a royal flush in 24 hours. You have to play the whole 24 hours, and it is not a fact that you will catch a royal flush. But GGPoker is currently the strongest poker room in terms of fair play. :cool:;)

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I win the most on pokerstars, but on pokerstars you need experience because there are many regulars, on the other hand on 888poker at microstakes it is very easy to win and improve your playing style. I do not recommend ggpoker, the variation is very large and you can be lucky and win, but you will only learn poker with a huge bankroll

ponistra7

ponistra7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is 888poker. There are plenty of freeroll tournaments where you can envolve and earn some money.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
The best site is pokrrstars, it has tge most people online at any given time of day, a lot of different games to expand your game

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best has always been pokerstars, secondly ggpoker and 888 Poker is also great to play.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's 888poker. There are a lot of freerolls there.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Definitely PokerStars for me.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
When it comes to knowledge, you're in the right place, and when it comes to the game, definitely pokerstars.