rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I learned to play through the Mega Hit Poker App, it's not worth real money but teaches beginners the basics

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am very satisfied with cardschat, always evolving
Our community is truly a great place for all poker players. Here you will find knowledge, new friends and good opportunities to improve your game and build your bankroll. Each site on which our daily freerolls take place is reliable, safe and has its own advantages. Personally, I prefer playing on pokerstars and 888.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
GGpoker and Cardschat, even though I haven't been here for a long time

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I first started playing poker for real money, the best site for me was 888poker. There are a lot of freerolls and tournaments with minimum buy-ins where most players don't know how to play well. Now for me, the best poker room is Pokerstars.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the best of course pokerstars and ggpoker are the best on the poker market right now, but there is 888poker which is no worse than both and there's no random loss that you'll see from pokerstars all the time so you always choose where to play

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think, to start the game, you can take cardchat tournaments on PS, I don’t know the best tournaments)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best site to start playing poker and develop is 888 poker and pokerstars good luck new poker friends

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
cardchat, pokerstars, acr poker

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the best poker platforms are poker stars and poker bet. I started with poker bet myself, which is a Ukrainian poker site. A little later I tried stasis poker, and I liked it, now I mostly play stasis poker and recommend it to everyone. My biggest wins were at Poker Stars...

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to change poker rooms for different games:

unibet: MTT - soft tables and low registration very little all in play. No chat, no poo flinging. No analytics allowed.
GGPoker: Cash games - great selection of tables that you can observe before sitting down. Basic HUD inluded,
Freerolls: PokerStars - Loads of ways to get free money. CardsChat sponsored games are the best especially at the platinum level. Unibet has some good centrolls (they cost a cent) are very soft winnable games.

No matter who you choose, stick with CardsChat for the best opportunity to improve your overall game!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pretty much only play at 888, and would say its a great place to start. There are lots of free ticket and money games :)

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the best place to evolve is pokerstars. But GG poker has very good promotions. Now if we talk about a forum, this is the best in the world.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, in fact, Cardschat is a place to learn to play poker since it gives the opportunity to put into practice what we learn here on the different poker sites, the best sites to play poker are PokerStars and GGPoker, 888 is also a great Poker Site, always go ahead with the study and with training through Cardschat, regards.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are lots of freeroll options on PokerStars which I like.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Pokerstars and 888Poker are my favorites. I can't get used to the GGPoker lobby.
I also liked to play on Partypoker, but unfortunately the Hungarians were excluded from there.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars, 888 and acr. Partypoker is also good but there you can't play freeroll unless you make an deposit, so I do not recommend for beginners.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Many people advise starting to play on 888, because there is a weak “field” there, but personally it doesn’t work for me at all. So I can recommend GGpoker and ACR- good rooms for the first steps. Good luck in your endeavors!