Best site(s) for freeroll?

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline has larger freerolls so you can win more. Americas Cardroom basically starts a freeroll as soon as one ends so there are always freerolls going on at ACR. They also have a weekly leaderboard for freerolls which can win you a seat in a big tournament. Top 10 on the weekly freeroll leaderboard on ACR win a seat and 1st gets an additional seat into the big Sunday tournament. Not a bad deal for free but lots of hours of grinding!! Best of luck at the tables!

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot, the pokerstars for example it is great it has several always, and the interface to play is the best in my opinion! already 888 has a freeroll that pays better a little, but I do not like their program! go everyone's world! more believe that freeroll you can not take this into consideration should you play where you have, because it is of Grace, not the what to complain!

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Star Poker offers a large number of freerolls for those who are not ready to play for cash. The average prize pool of such freeroll tournaments ranges from $ 50 to $ 100, but there are events with a guarantee of € 3,000 or more. Freerolls in Red Stars Poker are held in different disciplines, but most of them are held in the usual Texas Hold'em.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Microgaming Network (Betsafe, Betsson, etc..) have alot of small freerolls spread out during the day and a couple of decent ones on the weekend (1000$ and 3000$ but you must play 100 raked hands during the preceding week to qualify).

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet Online and 888 Poker have the biggest freeroll varieties and the number of players is lower than the other

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the friends said above, there are several sites. Many that I did not even dream existed.
Congratulations on your post, because it also helped me a lot to research and to know other sites of online pokers that exist.

Thank you very much.