Best site(s) for freeroll?

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely 888. I have several freerolls lined up for tomorrow already, plus a few snap tournaments daily

J

JulianTextor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that is what he meant. The league is a long time freeroll because the best prizes come with the monthly ranking.
The player will have to dedicate enough time per month to play and win $

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say bet online is btter for freerolls, simply because they are available to anyone in the U.S, compared to 888 only available to players in New Jersey.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Bet online has a variety of freerolls .I think pokerstars needs to add more freerolls .

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your look for freerolls betonline and america cardroom

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
About this I know

It depends on what you look for, There are sites where the prizes are good, there are sites where the prizes are not so bigs and you can play all the time you want and there are sites where is easier to hit itm.
Today, I'm playing in this sites, freeroll only

Americas Card room - Offers on demand freeroll 24/7
TonyBet - Have sit and Goes whole day and offers a open face chinese poker freeroll.
NetBet - Offers freerolls during the day, easy to hit itm
888 poker - Offers freerolls that prizes half of field
Betmotion - Offers freeroll of many kinds of poker, Razz, Omaha, 7 card...
In my opinion, freerolls were my best discovery in poker for my learning
It s great to workout your mindset
Believe, it s possible build a bankroll from Zero
And I like all them.

Last edited:
alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't stick only to only one website, if you like to play many freerolls, it's always better to have many different poker rooms installed. That way you could find a free tournament to play at basically any time of a day. There are also many different ways of freerolling on a diverse poker sites.
For example Party Poker has not really freerolls in fact, except private ones. But they offer a lot of 1cent tournaments, running every hour, where you could win $1,1 ticket, then you may play next step tournament for $1,1 to win $5,5 and so going further for playing in really expensive tournaments later. In addition they are giving away tickets every day, which is a great opportunity itself. :deal:
888 poker had always the best freerolls of all poker sites since years already, they are unbeatable about that. Although i think the structure is really awful in those. It's pretty much like push or fold festival, as blinds are raising very quickly and stacks are not that deep at the start. But they have really sweet prize pools in them and i play all of them, if i can. Meanwhile 888 is running a lot of live events freebuy qualifiers as well and XL qualifiers, however for the last one you need to get a ticket through spinning a daily wheel of luck or accomplishing missions.
PokerStars seems to have less of all freerolls, comparing to the other sites, but still some are coming sometimes too. Like $2K TV Freeroll recently, always need to keep an eye on such events. ;) In addition PS PokerSchool is running "The League", where you have to play daily running freerolls with really cheap prize pools, but with a chance to hit the real winnings, when you get lucky to hit few final tables and score nice points to climb higher in the leaderboard. I would definitely try this one, if you have enough time for playing poker. It can bring you a lot of value at the end.
Tigergaming also has pretty a lot of daily freerolls running too. Most of them have only like $10 or $50 prize pools, but two of them also have $200 and $300 prize pools, so i trying to stick to them, to gain most value out of my poker time. However have to mention there is really conservative structure with long blind levels and only like 40 or 60 places paid. So it can be a long play and not that easy to get into the money. But if you will, it's not that bad winnings for a freeroll.
iPoker network, well i've seen only four websites of that network till now honestly and i'm already long time out from Titan Poker, because they bothered me with spam and phone calls telling about i need to make a deposit and stuff. Which i didn't like at all. And i even got my account disabled recently, probably for not playing there long or whatever, so basically i think about Titan meanwhile "Fck those scammers!" :mad: But it's my personal opinion.
There is not much running at bet-at-home poker website, except few usual for iPoker network $25 Freerolls and one $50 Freeroll in the evening. But they are running at every pokersite of that network.
William Hill looks slightly better, as in addition it has weekly Facebook Freeroll, where they giving away $1, $2 and $5 SNG-Phase Tickets, which is a good value for me. Also if you are grinding a little bit on that website and level up to the next club level, you may register yourself for all-in lotto freebuy daily for the rest of month and for the next month too. So it's kind of a nice passive earnings, if you get lucky in those. Also this website have currently best daily missions in my opinion and other promos, comparing to the rest iPoker Network rooms.
NetBet is another poker room of iPoker Network. And it's really friendly one to those who has only few or no money at their poker bankroll. It's one of few poker sites, that left, where you can literally start from scratch without deposit. In addition to iPoker Freerolls, they have a great amount of €5 Free Festival, which are small freerolls with small amounts of players and where it's not that hard to get to the Final Table at all. Also some free SNGs with some cents to win. And additionally they have some kind of satellites daily running to win a ticket to the daily Freeroll in the evening (european time), where you can win some of €1, €2 or €5 tickets as well. So if you are broke or just started to play poker and don't want to deposit, it's a nice place to start i guess.
-----
And of course you shall never forget, there are a lot of private freerolls too. Best of all are hosted by CardsChat, this is undisputable. No shit! :D
To be able to play in all of them i would get an account in every poker room, where CC has a freeroll running! That's a huge value of your poker time and simply much better poker, than at any other freerolls as well.
But there are also some other sites running their own freerolls too. Well most of them asking you to be their affiliate (been registered at poker room, through their links or with their codes) to be able playing in their freerools, which is suck, if you have an account already. But some are don't ask for that and simply let you to play with the password. For example jackpotfreerolls, yourpokercash or bankrollmobs. You may google for them yourself and decide if you gonna play in them too.

I hope these information can help some of you and it wasn't too much of text to read. :)

Last edited:
A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC is the best for freeroll

1. BetOnline/Sportsbetting/Tiger Gaming is the best for freerolls (Like every hour of so), offering up to $300.

2. ACR with its On-demand freeroll, offering $25.

3. 888 Poker has some promotions going every now and then, and you can get the tickets for the same just by some lottery spins (gives you one every day).

Pokerstars is the worst for freerolls, doesn't have many. The League is just tiresome for such a small money ($10 each game), and if you're planning on playing it for a month (like 30-50 games/month), you might get an additional bonus.

:icon_sant On a side note: Keep posting/stay active on this forum and apply for CC Freeroll Club (read the requirement carefully, I've been rejected from joining once), then you can play CC Private games on Pokerstars every day (offering $100 each game).

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[...]
Pokerstars is the worst for freerolls, doesn't have many. The League is just tiresome for such a small money ($10 each game), and if you're planning on playing it for a month (like 30-50 games/month), you might get an additional bonus.
[...]

You said it about right, but need to correct a little bit, saying $10 only at Elementary. In High School, University and Masters there are $20. But this is not why you playing it at all, it's all about leaderboard scores, where the money are. And best of all to get at Masters ASAP, as you get most value for your time. But yeah, have to bring a lot of time and patience with ya. It's not that easy to get cashed there.

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's sites offer the best and most frequent freeroll games in your opinion?

American cardsroom have one frerroll 10$on demand. Is a Sit and go over 270 people. Every night and is renovable on demands. Aproximately 1 for hour.

Fisherman_63

Fisherman_63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think nada estimate the site is not by the number of freerolls, but by the number of weak players in it. I only play on the PS and 888

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think 888poker has many freerolls , pokerstars not so many nowadays . For the other sites I don't know , I only know for sure CardsChat has the best freerolls in every good site :)
see Calendar to know where to play .

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of time and work for nothing in most free rolls. Except CC free rolls of course. But when you see a couple thousand playing for a few bucks is just a waste of time for me, but like others have said, BetOnline has the most I've seen. Good luck.

stefan94

stefan94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at all the answers here , i have decided to try to play at 888 , till now i have been playing only on pokerstars . Tnx guys .

FishwivChips

FishwivChips

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet is pretty good but generally you only win tickets to bigger MTT's. Will definitely check out Betonline from what im reading!

M

mrpolyglott

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me I'm more into RokerStars and 888poker now, wouldn't definietly recommend partypoker due to connstant tech problems.