Best site for Freeroll

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go with the site that is going to offer you lots of micro buy-in options once you win a freeroll or two. You're not going to play freerolls forever, so you want to be able to make the jump to real money as easily as possible once you have a few cents in your pocket. I think Pokerstars probably has the most variety of them all for low budget players, so that's the site that I would go with. Of course, this assumes that you are not resident in the USA.

BTW, I remember the bad old days when Full Tilt had a gazillion freerolls every day with 20K+ entries in each. That was when I first started playing online poker and I can also remember sitting at my desk 12+ hours later, snoozing between hands. I actually made it to the final table a few times in those.

OLGATSE

OLGATSE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 888 snaps and the tournaments you can play with the free tickets and also pokerstars they have a lot free rolls to play even without tickets

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is proving to be a serious pain to register. first they demand a cellphone number which i don't have, don't want, don't need and will never have as i refuse to microwave my brain thank you very much... NOT. i just put my regular phone number in as it wouldn't take 000-000-0000 and that solved the problem, but good luck texting me 888.

then, after i jump through that hoop, the system tried to tell me that my name and SS# don't match. i think i know who the heck i am and the SS# i've only been using about 35 years.

Forget Freerolls - too many No Fold'em Hod'em players and others playing no win hands. If you want to sharpen up your game start playing in low stake cash games
i agree with the donk assessment and hate getting KOed by such players, more often than not with the better hand, but that makes for more of a challenge, and if you freeroll to build bank, then you never have to deposit.

that's what i started doing with my freeroll money after wasting a lot of it on reloads and add ons at betonline and the rest on cheaper tournies. once you have some money in the bank, it's a lot easier to win more starting with penny games. just don't longball! pocket pairs wiped out the last of both my BO & ACR stacks, but otherwise, i was steadily building them. the important thing is to just not put all your chips into 1 game and wait until you have at least a few reloads worth of chips before taking it up a level.

that's what i'm trying to do now, get some more freeroll loot then pitch pennies. it's a shame that BO apparently shanks freeroll based stacks even after you re-invest in cash games (should be illegal, but they're outside US jurisdiction) because it's a lot easier to win freeroll loot there than ACR and i hate that most of the penny rooms are 6 player. it's hard to make any money there with the blinds hitting you so fast and people playing 5 cent hands most of the time. i'd rather play 9 player. slower blinds, and more chips in every hand.

just registered at tiger, but as soon as i tried to log in, it says cashier service isn't available in my country (US). for some reason, someone there already has my name too.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR by a mile. They are the only one with on demand F/R all day everyday. Lots of password protected tourneys but they are easily found.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ffff

hello best sit for free roll is pokerstars and specially cardschat
quality players make the game a good entertaiment
good luck to all

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet Online has amazing freeroll schedule 7 days a week.

Brandon webster

Brandon webster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports Betting has a lot of freerolls

M

MatthewNye406

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline! but the playing field is large, and the hands people hold onto is overwhelming sometimes

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll

I think that PokerStars is the best site for the freeroll.
and not just for the freeroll.
I have the greatest confidence in them

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sites of poker

The best site for freerolls is undoubtedly the Pokerstars , has very good tournaments. PokerStars is the world's best poker site

D

Doktor292

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

Mne kazhetsya pokerstars polubomu

R

rpgpro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best site for freerolls?

just wonder which poker room u think is easiest to win money for free in a freeroll or any other way.
and btw i guess answer is no but any chance u can transfer money from one poker room account to an other poker room account?

billbaffles

billbaffles

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say America's Card Room, I placed 4th 3x and won .95 each time to get my bankroll started. I was checking out other sites as well. juicy stakes also offers up to $250 freerolls which is pretty nice as well as tickets to other tournaments. ACR not only has the on demand but there are quite a few private freerolls that you can enter as well. I think someone said Bet Online has good freerolls. I also found a bitcoin site called Fortune Jack that has freerolls as well and a bitcoin exchange that you can exchange your currency.

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can try russian site Poker Mira , there is many freerolls every 2-4 hours , 10-100 $ worth , not big traffic ...

R

rpgpro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok cool thx and ACR is america only or somthing? and what do u mean by on demand?
also id rather not play in rooms i havent heard of

M

MJ King

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PKR Poker 50$Guaranted and Players not more than 700-900 everday

M

MaxMx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does ACR have mobile clients fot iOS or android?

77KR11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, we can not play at all sites where the tax authorities of these limitations, and I still have the best PokerStars, is also a good Paf Spade Poker.

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does ACR have mobile clients fot iOS or android?

I think ACR has an App in the works, but it hasn't been released yet. Betcoin.ag has a mobile interface that you can use through the Puffin browser (and they offer WPN tournaments, the same network as ACR), and Carbon Poker also has a mobile interface.

X

xjlh611

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can try pokerstars this has a lot of freeroll