Best site for Freeroll

S

StorkBoy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TrioBet offers for new players Wednesday freeroll at 19h CET for the first 6 weeks with a prize poll of $1,000. The number of participants is relatively small, around 500-600 participants. First place get about $ 215.

unibet for new players offer weekend freeroll at 16h CET and the prize pool is €500, the number of participants is about 1,000. You will get 4 ticket for this tournament.

Poker rooms that I mentioned do not have the possibility of rebuys what knows to influence the game, as opposed to Carbon Poker and Full Flush mentioned in posts. I tried Carbon and Full Flash and all players play all-in as soon as they hit the mediocre pair on the flop, it's a game if you pass pass if not I will buy a new stack.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
to me it's been ACR but I also been playing on another site where the free rolls soon has they start there is no late entrees which i like.

What is the "other site" you are talking about?

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars became very bad in terms of freerolls

Naitras

Naitras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some pages are closed now for unleagal sites

G

gattutoche85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker carrier

I wondering if I builded my game up through freerolls on ACR, Is it possible to transfer funds to my pokerstars account?

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Acehigh562 I would be VERY wary of Bet Online. I personally believe it is the worst site I have ever played on. I, as well as others, were constantly being disconnected. I managed to get around $25 through freerolls then started playing cash & ran that up to $600 & they refused to cash me out. Their excuse was since you NEVER deposited how do you expect to cash out. I still remember their line to me, "How do you expect to get something for nothing". I told them that is the very definition of a freeroll being something for nothing. Play at Bet Online at your own risk, although I seriously would advise against it

Wow thanks for the Info CSINSC I can't believe they actually say that to you that is wrong It's a freerolls just like you put it they should of approach u with a more professional response like there are requirements u gotta meet before we could cash u out whoever that rep was from Bol should get fire because that type of attitude is bad for business. On that note I havent play BOL for awhile use to play there a lot but I fell in love with ACR and that's pretty much all I play now I love the freerolls leader board competition weekly top ten get tourney buyin and I made the money with the buy in got 500 dollars would of been a lot more if it wasn't for a bad beat 1st place took home 13k. Point is guys if taken seriously there's sum mad cash to be made with the freerolls at Acr. I would like to thank ACR for the awesome site bet safe and gl all :)

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best site of freerolls definitly CC... Than is reason i join this site... Very friendly, sociable and helpful site thank you CC !!!

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCP and ACR run continuous freerolls all day long

C

Chandla

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
used to love the BetOnline free rolls but not they are full of suck out bots and they freeze for up to 30 minutes at a time. Now i play the $10 on demand at ACR

V

Vitorgmfp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
America's Cardroom. Especially on Saturdays.

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stars, but before it was more freerolls

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should check out Tigergaming, they have a 200$ freeroll at 6 am EST and a 300$ one at noon. They cap the number of players at 900 so you have to register early but on the plus side if you finish in the top 50 you will get dollars, not pennies. They also have a number of 10, 25, 50 and 100$ freerolls spread out over the whole 24 hour day but I would not bother with those if I were you.

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is running some great freerolls with their current promo. $2000, $5000, and $10 000. You need tickets to enter, but they a very easily attainable, and they give you some for free to start out. Plus you can win more tickets daily on the prize wheel.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The ideal would the website more new and with few players. :p

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weekly round 2

I did not like that pokerstars remove the weekly round 2,
they were a good way to earn dollars

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

why don't you install few clients so you can play every freeroll you like?
every poker room has them, ftp is good enough i guess

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full tilt
In freerolls play not many players

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free rolls

What is the best sites for Freeroll tourneys? Trying build my tourney game up with them

The website I play on four different sights. And there are reasons I don't like them.
the first one is NLOP which you don't have to down load but they have step games which is a six person top. if you are the last two people you can go to the next step. But if you win that table you get to skip one step. you can sign up and log in by using your facebook user Id and pass word.

the second website I play on is ACR. It has the ten dollar free rolls. and the one dollar free roll for members from cardschat. And they did have tourneys that was different games and wish they bring them back. But the one thing I don't like is that people can come in the tourney late. to me you should not allow to do that. but of course with free rolls there are a lot of donkeys.

the third that I play on is sportsbetting. they have 10,25,50 and three 100 dollar free rolls. the other free rolls are all thought out the day. which I enjoy you can not sign up in late. but if you get knock out you can rebuy

the fourth one is intertops it's ok they just a few freeroll games which is ok they a about three or so150 dollar tounreys they pay the top 15 players.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best poker rooms with freerolls are :
Unibet;
Americans card room;
Black chip poker;
Tiger gamming;
full flush poker;
Good day 4 play;
888 Poker

A

AngelAngelov1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 poker

888 poker used to have great freerolls, but right now only pokerstars is available in Bulgaria 😠👎🏻

shpilia

shpilia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But always enough freerolls at any poker room you just need to know where they are and in which you can participate. CC this helps and I like it is their tournaments! Thanks guys!