Best site for Freeroll

K

Koksi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I begun from 0 Now im playing only pokerstars What do you think about freerols in other rooms?

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely 888... They are constantly running promos... Big starting fields but many places paid and not too difficult to get ITM...

anotherme1

anotherme1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion , poker mira ,full tilt and tiger gaming

T

tomycs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do you think guys that it's worth the time to grind through 4000-5000 players over 3-4 hours just to earn a few cents?
+not to talk about the many players that go all in with any cards

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion looking at the rooms ACR BLACK CHIP AND DUCK POKER all run 10$ games all day every day so if ur looking for a bankrool boost this is probably the best way to go for free , you can always get the CARDS CHAT FREEROLL FORUM into lots free games heheh i keep begging tammy n bear lol, got to wait til i got 50 good posts on here not 500k on facebook lol L: also check out bankroll mob freerolls they give some pretty good deals too :)

OnTheRiV3R

OnTheRiV3R

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR (USA)

Some really good options provided here. The only mention I would disagree with is bovada. I have been playing there for 4 years and would not recommend them to those in search of freerolls. I would probably side with ACR as the best option mentioned due to the amount/variety of freerolls that are offered.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Winning Poker Network (America's Card Room + Black Chip Poker) has $10 On the Demand freerolls frequently.

You can keep your poker skills fresh and make a small bankroll on the side :D

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play freerolls in FULL TILT , and Poker Mira they have to offer lots of 5 - 15 usd freeroll check it out , and lots a fishy players

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker rooms always have a network MPN freerolls 50 euros. But they do not accept players from the USA

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of the best actually is Full Flush, yea you have ACR but its dam near impossible to cash, i have a couple times, i'm just saying.

Y

YorgDC

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good topic, made me discover some new places, thanks!

mmbossman

mmbossman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will totally agree with my friend GODZZ that ACR is the best poker room for building bankroll with freerolls by far,not only in america,but in Europe too.it has the ''$10 on demand freeroll'' all day long which gives $2.5 1st place and $0.55 10th.it has also many satellites and other freerolls from poker forums(cardchat etc).if you have time and no money,ACR is your poker room man

When did ACR stop offering the $10 on demand freerolls? The main freerolls I always see listed are for cardschat and OTR.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When did ACR stop offering the $10 on demand freerolls? The main freerolls I always see listed are for cardschat and OTR.

Good day,

The $10 freerolls are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, they begin as soon as 270 players have registered.

A new freeroll is posted as soon as the late registration of the previous one ends, and just as soon as the required minimum amount of required entrants registers it begins! Each tournament allows 30 minutes of late registration so you’re sure fire to get into the action at any time of the day! Simply click on the ‘Freeroll tab’ in the tournament section to take your free shot at some cold hard cash….for free!

You can check more information by clicking here

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best is Cardschat freerolls, because you can play every day at some poker room with small number of players registered.
Also Full Tilt have a nice freerolls for tournament or ring tickets. For new players there is two freerolls every day with $200 prize pool. It is just for new players and you can play 30 days after you made a deposit.
Also FTP have two freerolls with prize pool $1000 in tickets opened just for all players who made deposit in previous week. I play this every week.

mmbossman

mmbossman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day,

The $10 freerolls are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, they begin as soon as 270 players have registered.

A new freeroll is posted as soon as the late registration of the previous one ends, and just as soon as the required minimum amount of required entrants registers it begins! Each tournament allows 30 minutes of late registration so you’re sure fire to get into the action at any time of the day! Simply click on the ‘Freeroll tab’ in the tournament section to take your free shot at some cold hard cash….for free!

You can check more information by clicking here

Hi ACR Rep!

I don't see it, am I crazy?

I'm using the Mac beta
http://tinypic.com/r/10f7y2b/9

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
America's Cardroom is my personal favorite because they literally always have a $10 freeroll going on all hours of the day. All you need are 270 registered players and you're good to go!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pokerstars has many good freerolls, and fullflash poker is very good too!

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know acr/ ff, they work at brasil??
i play freerolls from bankroll