the best online poker room for beginners

85maloy

85maloy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker is a good room for newcomers .A lot of freerolls.And the ipoker network I do not recommend at all to anyone.Personal opinion.

N

nick9645

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
real money at pokerstars??

Can you play for real money in pokerstars if your in the U.S.?? I just went to the website and the United States was not listed?:confused:

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
PokerStars is on many weak players, but also a lot of good, there is not I, I think I am good iPoker, there are well-deposit bonuses.

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full TILT in my oppinion

duPochreit

duPochreit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom offers freeroll every 30 minutes.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends, for freeroll beginners the best option is America's cardroom but if you want to make a deposit and get some money the best option is 888poker.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing ten years, and still feel like im a beginner. I learned on pokerstars though

R

rizenn78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that thr best poker room for beginners is pokerstars because you can learn poker with intellipoker and then watch videos of team pros and play
Fin de la conversación

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that we must begin on PokerStars. It is the largest online site with the strongest players in the clearing. As they say - hard to learn but then easily in battle. Starting of course with the necessary games for play chips and freerolls. A lot of time needs to be given to reading literature. It will be good to get friends or experienced trainer. And we must remember that the game is not possible to consistently win or lose. Victory should not turn a head. A porozhenie should temper the character, but do not bring to otchaeniya.
* Good luck in the game.

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

Pokerstars and 888 poker are the best for beginners with lots of free rolls so you can compete but not have to play with your money while starting.

G

Grinder888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personaly I started with 888 poker, and i had profit there. But now I play at Poker Stars and pleasure in it. I think you can choose ever poker room, if you would keep bankroll management. In this case dont be afraid to make deposit, becourse the most of poker rooms give bonuses to your first deposit. Good luck to you!

Was just reading this randomly and saw the comment on deposit. Isn't it all bull crap?? I deposited on 888 where it boldly stated 100% welcome bonus on deposit but that turned out to be ****! The bonus is in chunks of $10 and for each chunk to be released you have to earn $50 in rake for the site! Now how the heck do you expect that from a newbie playing 2NL??

You mention deposits so I wonder, are only 888 the scammers and others actually have decent bonuses or are they all thugs showing bonuses like screen savers which disappear when you enter?

ovsleka

ovsleka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
n poker stars I play about 4 years-great success in building a bankroll is not yet achieved and recently decided to try 888-nothing investing was 40$ but when I started to play in cash tournaments are moved around worse hands.So concluded that-any the poker room initially draws readers and after vlozheniya-shamans