S

snomaks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
I was recently in poker.
I would like to find a good poker room for beginners . please tell me where to play

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker-stars is place where lots of newbies starting their "career".
Go deposit 100% bonus, or free20 will help you, and play cash game zoom micro, you will see how easy you will earn double up. Wish you best luck, don't hesitate, your time will come soon, 2-3 weeks will upgrade you game obviously.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

yup this guy i'ts right for pokerstars a lot of newbies and for deposit better for you and your carrer play and much more :cool:

S

snomaks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you now play fulltilt , it all suits , I try to pokerstars

U

urvlad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you now play fulltilt , it all suits , I try to pokerstars
Why do you have Full Tilt. His close soon. Go to PokerStars, 888 .I on them for a long time playing. There you will find freerolls for beginners and not only for beginners. At Pokerstars have poker school. They provide for an assignment, good tickets.
Withdrawals at these poker rooms no problem, if there is a passport and age appropriate for the game. :rolleyes:

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good rooms for beginner is roooms with not very skillfull players and without software support

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for beginners

Hi.
I was recently in poker.
I would like to find a good poker room for beginners . please tell me where to play

I don't know about poker stars. If they allow US players play for cash. I get into free rolls on ACR and sportsbetting and there is one other websit I play on but can't remember.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personaly I started with 888 Poker, and i had profit there. But now I play at Poker Stars and pleasure in it. I think you can choose ever poker room, if you would keep bankroll management. In this case dont be afraid to make deposit, becourse the most of poker rooms give bonuses to your first deposit. Good luck to you!

S

snomaks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personaly I started with 888 poker, and i had profit there. But now I play at Poker Stars and pleasure in it. I think you can choose ever poker room, if you would keep bankroll management. In this case dont be afraid to make deposit, becourse the most of poker rooms give bonuses to your first deposit. Good luck to you!

Thank you.
What about the withdrawal of money on pokerstars. with this there are no problems ?

D

Denis Efimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried a lot of the poker room , the most like PokerStars. it's my opinion.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For more fishier site you could try 888 poker.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Personaly I started with 888 poker, and i had profit there. But now I play at Poker Stars and pleasure in it. I think you can choose ever poker room, if you would keep bankroll management. In this case dont be afraid to make deposit, becourse the most of poker rooms give bonuses to your first deposit. Good luck to you!

I saw you on the Hunger Games

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PartyPoker should be mentioned, it has a fantastic signup bonus, great deposit/withdrawal and if you use the CC link to open your account you will get some awesome freerolls every week.

S

snomaks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I registered at pokerstars. so far so good ) all suits )

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you.
What about the withdrawal of money on pokerstars. with this there are no problems ?

There are no problems, but the minimal withdrawal sum with visa card is 100$. If compare it with 888 poker, there we have only 10 $.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pick would be PokerStars.
Although 888 is growning pretty good and has some soft players.

biaavia

biaavia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Poker Stars is a good room for new players.In Stars there are a lot of freerools where you can get experience, also a lot of micro limits tournaments.But its just my opinion)))))))

S

snomaks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think at pokerstars so many people freerolls to win practically impossible , it is necessary to spend hours of 5-6 , it is in comparison with the full tilt

D

Denis Efimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On pokerstar, you gets very good experience of game.
And to win there it is real!!!
Everything depends on you!!!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
start with 888,
i have started with iPoker rooms but i dont reccomend that network