J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Look, I like poker stars a lot, there are the card chat freerols that are amazing and there are others that appear there.

As you are getting a lot of referrals from sites, try the sites and see which one suits you best.

luck at the tables

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with you the best freeroll is at pokerstars.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any other suggestions? I am in the USA ("America! Love it or leave it! And take me with you").

Try adding the 'Private' tab on ACR, you should be seeing $50 freerolls running 3-4 times a day, as well as satellites for specific events (E.g. NOSS, Vemon, etc...).

For other sites (some of which may not work in your region, unless your state has allowed them):

• GGPoker - No regular freerolls, but they offer a 'daily freebie', which allows you to play one of their custom games at the lowest buy-in. I've built a $100 bankroll on the site starting from these games.
  • Pokerstars - It's been mentioned a number of times, but they are especially good at running main event freerolls. Again, this would depend on your region as I believe American servers aren't participating in the current Micromillions event.
  • 888 - Runs a number of ticketed freerolls, but they're locked behind a paywall requiring a first deposit. The only meaningful freerolls are the weekend Cards Chat freerolls on this site (IMO).
  • Party Poker - Have not found a freeroll on this site available without first depositing.

These are the only sites I've played on, and overall I'd say pokerstars has the most/best freeroll options, while GGPoker is the best site to play on as far as interface and regular tournament options (IMO).

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Things have slowed a bit at 888, but still lots of great freerolls, and CC ones too!

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that, Pokerstars, on the 1st place out of all the rooms! So keep in mind, dear! )

Freeroll Passwords