Chips
I am happy here, we have many more CC advantages!:bike:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm completely satisfied with CC freerolls. it's a good way to climb higher in your game experience

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that the ACR is the best room for players from the USA.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go with acr. Thsy run the most and all day. Only ten dollar prize pool tho

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about other poker rooms, but I play 888 poker and there are a lot of freerolls and there are a lot of good freeroll tournaments when you raise your level higher, the higher your level in the game the better the freeroll, but many play in other poker rooms and can there are also a lot of freerolls!

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am looking for which sites have the best freerolls. So far, the only good one I've found is BetOnline.ag.

I have signed up for:

GlobalPoker.com. There are plenty of games for their own scrip (which they call Gold Coins). I haven't seen any freerolls there where I can win $.

AmericasCardRoom. They have a tab for Freeroll Tournaments, but I have yet to see anything there.

BetOnline.ag. Best one so far. I am looking forward to accumulating enough posts here to start playing the CardsChat freerolls.

Any other suggestions? I am in the USA ("America! Love it or leave it! And take me with you").
global poker has 1 cent tournys and you now can deposit just 1 dollar so thats your best bet!!

J

james bright

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe the bigger the prize pool; the better the freeroll.
yes and without a ton of players these ones coming up at the end of august look appetizeing!!!

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Except ps its acr which have nice freerolls but CC offer plenty of home games and freerolls just look at the schedule.Gl!

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best freeroll is party poker for cc member. I like play the $215 3 ticket gtd. I hope I could play this one.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars no longer offers many freerolls as it used to offer, the freerolls that exist today in the sites that promote it as the cardchat. There is at pokerstars the wekly which is a freeroll, for those who get the tickets in the reward system, but to get these tickets is not enough just to play still you need luck.
I believe that the maximum freeroll paid by pokerstar in a week is around $ 1,000, of the sites that advertise pokerstars on the sites, I believe that this amount is very little compared to the size of pokerstars.

J

Jose Flores

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
global poker has 1 cent tournys and you now can deposit just 1 dollar so thats your best bet!!

I read to be careful with global poker, but I personally have no experience with it.

Haymore277

Haymore277

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am looking for which sites have the best freerolls. So far, the only good one I've found is BetOnline.ag.

I have signed up for:

GlobalPoker.com. There are plenty of games for their own scrip (which they call Gold Coins). I haven't seen any freerolls there where I can win $.

AmericasCardRoom. They have a tab for Freeroll Tournaments, but I have yet to see anything there.

BetOnline.ag. Best one so far. I am looking forward to accumulating enough posts here to start playing the CardsChat freerolls.

Any other suggestions? I am in the USA ("America! Love it or leave it! And take me with you").

Is BetOnline strictly restricted to africans?

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has a decent selection of freerolls.

A

alpay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pw

Hi!

What is the pw for the cardschat weekly freeroll on Party poker?

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline

Is BetOnline strictly restricted to africans?

Apparently not, as I have been playing on there for weeks, and I live in Seattle, WA, USA. I take it the .ag TLD is Algeria? Never really worried about it.

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat has daily freerolls on multiple websites.

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent freerolls, but it would be better if they were carried out more often

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Easy - CardsChat is where it's at....join in, so easy to interact and enjoy poker.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently not, as I have been playing on there for weeks, and I live in Seattle, WA, USA. I take it the .ag TLD is Algeria? Never really worried about it.

😂😂😂 I think he meant if africans can play there.

S

samir77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can people outside of US also join in ACR freerolls?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can people outside of US also join in ACR freerolls?

We are an offshore company. There shouldn't be any issue by signing up and playing at ACR and participate on our Freerolls.

If you are concern about the legality of poker from your country. We would suggest you to check with your local jurisdiction.

ACR Rep

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
We are an offshore company. There shouldn't be any issue by signing up and playing at ACR and participate on our Freerolls.

If you are concern about the legality of poker from your country. We would suggest you to check with your local jurisdiction.

ACR Rep
It also depends on your country, I am in Australia and can play as I have an old account, ACR is no longer accepting Aussies who want to make a new account.

How many other countries are in this situation?

:dontknow:

Freeroll Passwords