BCP is giving you $25 to sign up debit card

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i reied getting the $25 bonus and signed up,but i was declined the bonus because i only had $8 in my account,just a heads up guys,by the way the card fees are pretty steep in one month you will atleast spend close to $10 dollars $5 for the monthly fee another $4 for withdraw,might be better to wait a couple weeks for a check,luckily me and my $8 bucks are not faced with that issue lol.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The card is beautiful if you withdraw amounts over say 1Kish and the fees more than reasonable if you love quick money. It gets onerous at withdrawal amounts in the 200 and less range. Great option for those where the fees become nominal and who appreciate ease of use and no poker check to give to bank.

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received this e-mail but I understood it quite differently.
As I am in the UK I can use an e-wallet to w/d so I interpreted the middle paragraph exactly as it is written

'Black Chip Poker is rewarding you in December with a $25 bonus just for submitting your documentation. Not only that but the next time you request a cashout, your documentation on file will significantly reduce its processing time.

• A scanned image of the front side of your Driver's license.
• A recent utility bill under your name.'

I'm going to verify these documents and I think I'll be due the $25, no?

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
GOt the card with the $25 on it WAIT with the $18 on it, $5 opening fee and $2 for some other fee so this plan went to hell quick

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GOt the card with the $25 on it WAIT with the $18 on it, $5 opening fee and $2 for some other fee so this plan went to hell quick

just wait till you withdraw or purchase items the fees are great:p
those $18 minus the $4 withdraw fee leaves you at 14 enough to pay almost 3 more monthly fees. :eek:

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yea this was a major **** up so it looks bovada is the only USA option remember since i had this thread going Carbon is still in penidng bovadia has delivered real cash and BCP had this FEE over ridden card and bcp has no GTD MTTs that ate good value unless you believe in online poker to invest $55 or more ME i do not i just dont believe in in online poker cause ifyou wATCH THE winners they win like 95% of coin flips, coin flips aint poker but online it is, so glad i got live poker so close, one day il get stakes when people get their panites out of a twist

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean of course if your only withdrawing 25 the fees seem alot but if your withrdawing a decent amount i dont see how anybody can complain about this option.. you wait two days and go get your money at an atm as opposed to waiting weeks and than have to be shady at the bank with a foreign check and hope it doesn't bounce.. seems like a no brainer to me

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
it will probably good if i felt like investing real money on online poker i know it cause i suck at online poker

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea this was a major **** up so it looks bovada is the only USA option remember since i had this thread going Carbon is still in penidng bovadia has delivered real cash and BCP had this FEE over ridden card and bcp has no GTD MTTs that ate good value unless you believe in online poker to invest $55 or more ME i do not i just dont believe in in online poker cause ifyou wATCH THE winners they win like 95% of coin flips, coin flips aint poker but online it is, so glad i got live poker so close, one day il get stakes when people get their panites out of a twist

NOBODY wins 95% of flips lol

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are costs involved with moving money. From you using what you consider your legit credit card or debit card paying for local goods, to big companies moving money internationally. Since forever, MC and visa have forced all retailers to pay a 7% fee, which they just add onto each products purchase price. Even if you pay cash for items, you are paying that 7% credit card fee.

This is a fact of life, get used to it.

I got the card, activated it and found an $18 balance on it, so the effective cost at this point, is $7. With BCP offering the 'rebate/bonus/whatever' they are effectively covering some of our (we players) costs to convert our withdrawals to usable cash.