BCP is giving you $25 to sign up debit card

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
can you forward the email to me, sounds like a sweet deal.

DONE

BCP just wrote me back now im confused

Please note that the bonus was applied; this bonus is credited in bonus money.

Last edited by a moderator:
cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What if the Debit Card has no balance on it do you still have to pay the monthly fee ??? or do they take it out of your BR??

I have a green prepaid card that I use sometimes It has a monthly fee on it. But if that card is empty the monthly fee stops at something like $11.50. I would think that this card would do something like this. Maybe reach $10.00 and then it stops until you use it then that amout would be paid against you withdrawal. But do not hold me to that as fact, just speculating.

ok forget the prmotion i went thru the steps to open the card and to open it they automatically take $25 off your balance to open the card and thats what they did

2 days later i get this email and write them to say hey yall took $25 off my player balance so they wrote back and sai that they added it back, but my player balance is still $25 short so im guessing (hoping ) that this debit card has $50 on it which would be better if not ill have to rewrite them

Well keeps us informed when you get an update. I did send in the verification paper work. And did ask them the same question as well as a few others. I will post when I know more as well.

how2guy73

how2guy73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
who is playing in the BCP freeroll tommorow? and how do I get in on that?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KID - i dont think they can take money off your players balance to pay off fees and if its like other prepaid cards the fees dont acrue

I have a green prepaid card that I use sometimes It has a monthly fee on it. But if that card is empty the monthly fee stops at something like $11.50. I would think that this card would do something like this. Maybe reach $10.00 and then it stops until you use it then that amout would be paid against you withdrawal. But do not hold me to that as fact, just speculating.
Ah Thanks. I'm a noob at Debit Card's :eek:

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wouldn't suggest posting your email address publicly... A mod should prob change those posts.

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so is it worth getting this card or not?

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like its a bonus to unlock not just 25 free and clear. always strings attached. if they withdraw to the card immediately I can't see how its not worth it. I just don't see how its above board lol

Sent from my 64g Blackberry Playbook via Tapatalk

M

maxima191

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least it's a way to cash out money fast

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't believe the whole no money no charge theory. The card is tied to your poker account and when I checked into it the wording made it sound as if the fees come out of your account. I may be wrong but will watch this thread to see what happens in the months to come.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Heres the skinny on the card ALl the fees, looks like inactivity is capped at $10 but a cancellation fee and other fees, guess if youre a money maker its good Well see

Attachments

• card fees.jpg
    card fees.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 53
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont know what POS means, $1 fee is an atm declines the card, dont know why thats would be my fault, but anywasy Ill pull my money off the card quick and just know whatever I put on it s -$10 I just hope BCP will start offereing low roller MTTs with GTDs and not just low roller sattys 300GTD for $12 is not low roller for that type GTD well not in my eyes, 300GTDs should be over $2 and at most $5

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm All i'm reading is fees fees and more fees lol

JasonD1014

JasonD1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never got this email, and can't find out anything about it on their site. Could you forward it to me? And do you need a balance on your account for this offer?

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the monthley fee instant instant. I hope they don't send statements and charge $15. I might have made a mistake. and what are pos. only one term for pos I know and that's these fees piece o shiteeee

Sent from my 64g Blackberry Playbook via Tapatalk

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pm me your email I can forward it to you it says

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POS = Point of Sale (usually)

Apparently it will cost to use it to buy something with.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont know what POS means, $1 fee is an atm declines the card, dont know why thats would be my fault, but anywasy Ill pull my money off the card quick and just know whatever I put on it s -$10 I just hope BCP will start offereing low roller MTTs with GTDs and not just low roller sattys 300GTD for $12 is not low roller for that type GTD well not in my eyes, 300GTDs should be over $2 and at most $5

POS= point of service
$1 amt decline well if you try to use it and there is no money on it you get chraged a fee. It seems that there are a lot of fees but if you read the fine print on most debt card you see that most of them do have fee's in order to use them. TBH I do not see that their fee's seem any more than most other pre paid cards. $300 transaction fee pretty standard. $2.oo to load the card actually less then say green dot which is $5.oo to load the card. And the card cancellation/inactivity charge of $10.00 if combined is BS. But if it is say one charge then this goes back to what I said before about reaching a limit on the monthly fee with no balance then it stops and the card is cancelled.
I agree that they do need to start offering more low buy in tournaments as of now this is one reason that I do not think I will be making a deposit there anytime soon. As I am not a high enough roller to be risking 10% to 20% of my BR for one tournament.

I did receive an email from BCP in regard to my questions about the card and here are the pertinent parts. "The $25 offered is a bonus that you need to release by playing on the tables not a direct credit to your real money balance.

In order to apply for this method of withdrawal you need to have at least $25 available in your poker account since the debit card service provider must make an initial deposit of $25 to open your new debit card account. When we submit your application for processing, we must deduct the $25 from your poker account". Now here is the way is see this as a bonus/good thing is you want to play there. Their min deposit is $50 so say you deposit $50 at their site. Well you then apply for the card and get $25 dollars back on the card and a $25 bonus that you can earn just like any other deposit bonus. Thus making their min deposit $25 instead of $50. I feel like this is their was to lower the min deposit amount to encourage people to deposit there vs ACR that has a $50 min.

So if you are a cash table player and not an MTT player then it is not a bad deal.

Just my 2 cents

ALL IN CLUBS

ALL IN CLUBS

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long does it take to get a check withdrawl back from them anyone know? I was thinking of putting some money on the new site of theres and try it since it takes Merge so long. But actually I just ordered a $300.00 check from Merge 1 1/2 weeks ago and they just sent me an aproval , I think this is the fastest they have respond to me in about 5 withdrawls so far. So maybe they are trying to get quicker also I hope.