Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
. Anyway I think we all would be up to the changes if there would be devices in every household which can make it use smoothly and comfortable.

I don't believe so. Maybe for some.

Most players I know who play on more than a few tables at the same time, prefer to have a very simplified look to the tables. There's important things like size of the cards, size of the font & chip stack sizes, etc. How it's all displayed where one can easily see cards standing out from the background. Having any of that other stuff in there just makes it worse as far as I am (and many others) are concerned.
Aurora takes away from the Look & Feel of the tables.. and has them looking in a manner that is soooo much worse for me than how it was before (I preferred 'Hyper-Simple' for the look... and bright RED cards so that they would contrast well with the background.. so a very quick look by me I can see who is still to act in each hand on each table.. how many & who is in the hand(s), etc. < just for starters). Aurora stuff makes all of this much worse! (I can't even read player notes when I hover my mouse over the players.

For me, the things you're mentioning would be of no interest whatsoever. I can see how it could appeal to others though. But when you suggest "We all would like... " << that is 100% the opposite of the way I feel about it.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe so. Maybe for some.

Most players I know who play on more than a few tables at the same time, prefer to have a very simplified look to the tables. There's important things like size of the cards, size of the font & chip stack sizes, etc. How it's all displayed where one can easily see cards standing out from the background. Having any of that other stuff in there just makes it worse as far as I am (and many others) are concerned.
Aurora takes away from the Look & Feel of the tables.. and has them looking in a manner that is soooo much worse for me than how it was before (I preferred 'Hyper-Simple' for the look... and bright RED cards so that they would contrast well with the background.. so a very quick look by me I can see who is still to act in each hand on each table.. how many & who is in the hand(s), etc. < just for starters). Aurora stuff makes all of this much worse! (I can't even read player notes when I hover my mouse over the players.

For me, the things you're mentioning would be of no interest whatsoever. I can see how it could appeal to others though. But when you suggest "We all would like... " << that is 100% the opposite of the way I feel about it.

I don't like the new look too, and it hurt my eyes as well, wouldn't say that much but enough to not like it. (I even use 4 colour deck to be easier to figure out the cards every platform, but from phone its even worse) The only reason I wrote that we would be up to for these changes cause the most common problem which making impossible to play on PS is the very slow software.
In addition I don't like when they are coming out with some updates without even let us a chance to stick with the old. It could be their aim to not let go the old and loyal members, but they are just keep making decision probably for the trends and money. I can say I'm not on their side on this point, and thanks for pointing out that maybe the way how I wrote about Aurora and the updates was ambiguous.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aurora or not dawn, that is the question.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like it and I turned it off myself.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So... there is no way to disable this damn aurora ??
It is horrible to play, it keeps crashing too much.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They have changed the font size on notes now, I noticed I can actually read them