Is anyone playing on ReplayPoker, y'know, just for fun?

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In my hundreds of tournaments I played there it seems I never see any familiar names among the contestants ... is anybody just too busy grinding for real money? Are you of the opinion that play money games aren't worth your energy?

If you regularly play there, write it here in this thread. 😄

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I haven't been on Replay for very long and I'm only playing the CC special event at the moment, but I also play there from time to time. if I have PS and RP open at the same time, it's too exhausting for me:ROFLMAO:

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't play RP because these tournaments that take place in the room are not suitable for my time. They start late at night, I'm already sleeping, and if I'm not sleeping, I have to go to work, if the tournaments were held in the evening, I would play these tournaments, especially since they give me VIP points.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play CC special events in there.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I don't like this platform for constant play, so I only play Cardschat events on it (because I can't do it anywhere else). But I know a couple of Cardschat members who are happy to play Replay in the morning in PLO.🙂

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I literally dont even play cardchat games there so yeah ...

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play the community games they have during the week I think, but it was too much messing about getting the password off twitter.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
In my hundreds of tournaments I played there it seems I never see any familiar names among the contestants ... is anybody just too busy grinding for real money? Are you of the opinion that play money games aren't worth your energy?

I played there a bit to get a better title. Wasn't satisfied with "lucky" 😜 Bounty Hunter sounds much better.
But now usually only CC games

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I have never heard of the site, but there is nothing wrong in playing for fun money, I did that for years on Facebook. It taught me that it really does not matter what the stakes were, the game is still the same game, I am the same person playing that game, the only thing that changed were the stakes got higher as I progressed.
It is just the same in any MTT game, that is why I now prefer to have a BB count rather than the amount of chips showing. It becomes immaterial how many chips you have, the important thing is to know how many blinds you have left.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I played there a bit to get a better title. Wasn't satisfied with "lucky" 😜 Bounty Hunter sounds much better.
But now usually only CC games
Ha ha, I'm a 'Maverick' by now, whatever that means. Yeah, these pointless titles can be quite the incentive for risking higher stakes ...
I have never heard of the site, but there is nothing wrong in playing for fun money, I did that for years on Facebook. It taught me that it really does not matter what the stakes were, the game is still the same game, I am the same person playing that game, the only thing that changed were the stakes got higher as I progressed.
It is just the same in any MTT game, that is why I now prefer to have a BB count rather than the amount of chips showing. It becomes immaterial how many chips you have, the important thing is to know how many blinds you have left.
I played on FB too but the level of play there, compared to Replay, is bottom-of-the-barrel. People throw with chips around because they don't FEEL real, ... you just log on and already receive 77 gazillion for this simple task, a buy-in of an average SnG is in the millions or billions. So silly ...
I might be off the mark here with my assessment, but if I wouldn't know that only play money is involved, I'd say that the veterans of RP treat their chips as something their lives depend on.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like this platform and in fact I left the league because of the too lousy site

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The level of play there is better than the play money tables on real money sites. It is a good place to practice new variants.

I try to play in some of the CardsChat events - I think the software is good and I don't struggle playing there at all.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The level of play there is better than the play money tables on real money sites. It is a good place to practice new variants.

I try to play in some of the CardsChat events - I think the software is good and I don't struggle playing there at all.
The games themselves are quite good. And technical support responds quite quickly to requests. But annoying technical failures, of which there were quite a lot last year.😬
All these failures had a very negative impact on the participants' desire to continue playing there: when you play for your team, and your buttons stop working, they are just active at the moment when you are playing nuts and have already invested two-thirds of your stack in the pot.
Or, when 20 people are just sitting and waiting for the game to last, since everything is frozen (and someone has 5 o'clock in the morning).
Or when you have spent your hard-earned VIP chips to participate in the tournament, and the table just freezes for 2 minutes each hand.
All this of course adds stress when you just want to have a good time and you awkwardly wonder: do I want to play on this platform outside of Cardschat events.
Thank God, there are a lot fewer of them now.🙂

Last edited:
SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The games themselves are quite good. And technical support responds quite quickly to requests. But annoying technical failures, of which there were quite a lot last year.😬
All these failures had a very negative impact on the participants' desire to continue playing there: when you play for your team, and your buttons stop working, they are just active at the moment when you are playing nuts and have already invested two-thirds of your stack in the pot.
Or, when 20 people are just sitting and waiting for the game to last, since everything is frozen (and someone has 5 o'clock in the morning).
Or when you have spent your hard-earned VIP chips to participate in the tournament, and the table just freezes for 2 minutes each hand.
All this of course adds stress when you just want to have a good time and you awkwardly wonder: do I want to play on this platform outside of Cardschat events.
Thank God, there are a lot fewer of them now.🙂
Everything's true what you just said, these freezes and the sometimes awfully long loading times really take a toll on your enjoyment of the site ... but what can I do, thanks to my inept government it's the only play money site currently available to me.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have never played a play money game there, but I REALLY enjoy playing the CC games there, but if I wanted to learn a new poker game it would be one of the two sites I would go to learn.

BUT in full disclosure I have not played a PLAY money game anywhere in a long time!!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I've played many times in that room, not anymore, reason, better to leave it there.

As for the room, it's not the best, many problems with crashes and slowdowns that make you angry, now I don't know how it is.