Any betonline winners?

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jastagg, maybe I am misinterpreting your comment, but if you truly doubt BetOnline's credibility, then why do you continue to play there?

Jguar

Jguar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jastagg, maybe I am misinterpreting your comment, but if you truly doubt BetOnline's credibility, then why do you continue to play there?

Jastagg was saying he's winning on bol...

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jastagg was saying he's winning on bol...

I know, but jastagg also made a couple of remarks that sounded as though he agrees with Saiyanking's sentiment. Saiyanking also said that they were winning on BOL. To be winning on a site doesn't indicate whether one feels that the site is somehow "rigged" or otherwise lacking in integrity. As I said, I may be misinterpreting what jastagg meant to convey by his remarks.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay I leave poker for a couple months and BetOnline is all of the sudden reputable and people play there? Over the years I've heard nothing but bad things about this site, that it didn't pay out to winners, etc. I would take your money off immediately and take it over to the WPN...either BlackChipPoker or AmericasCardroom.

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
soncheebs, where have you heard those things about BetOnline?

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 25 and 50NL as well as MTT's (not free rolls there) and let me tell you... Don't play there. No it isn't rigged. No there's nothing fishy with the site. But their software is horrendous, if you are playing fewer than 4 tables at a time they open up frickin blackjack tables on all of them. The traffic for real money MTT's is so low that there's only a few games worth playing. Above 10NL cash games are reg fests with not that many fish. I recommend carbon or bovada

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you Jblocher1, but BOL is not a bad option for those that do play freerolls, those that play NL2, and those that aren't multi-tabling. Personally, I enjoy a five cent 6-max SNG every now and then, especially considering that I am playing with free money and there is no fee. I play NL2 on WPN, because the blackjack table on BOL is very annoying. Bovada and Carbon are far superior to both BOL and WPN, but neither Bov. nor Car. offer micro stakes. There is plenty of micro traffic on BOL, even moreso than WPN. On a side note, I also enjoy the Fixed Limit traffic on Bov. and Car., of the small amount that there is. Though I would rather play at the smaller stakes that are offered by WPN, there is no traffic there.

EDIT: In case you or anyone was wondering, the software is bad enough at BOL that I wouldn't deposit there. However, I am comfortable playing there, since I have built a bankroll from freerolls. Though WPN, in my opinion, isn't miles ahead of BOL, it is more worth a deposit at WPN, for micro stakes (my sentences are weird right now). As a beginning player, my priority is practice. AI#3

Last edited:
noodletheriver

noodletheriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea about the other games or free rolls. I managed to run up from $50 to around $200 playing PLO micro stakes on BOL. However I lost all of that playing the large MTT GTDs they offered over the holidays. I would do it again as they were the shots I was looking to take and just missed some big cashes getting it in good and not having a hand hold up, But again would do it again. Never seen anything wrong with BOL. WOuld like to hear more about the not paying issue.. That is something I would be more concerned with if true

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What Is Your Opinions On Playing On BetOnline? I Continue To See Outrageous Hands Being Hit On River With Less Than 2 Percent Equity. I Decided To Only Play Freerolls And Never Deposit To That Site Anymore.

Im thinking the same thing. Maybe in the future. I play like a donk there, and seem to hit impossible odds.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Chandla, You can't type an amount on BOL. There is only a scroll bar and the 1/2, pot, etc. buttons.

Really? You can't manually enter a bet amount on BOL? WTF?

My questions:
Can you transfer $'s 'player - to - player' on BOL?

What methods can you use to deposit? (for Canadians?)
What methods can you use to Withdrawal funds from your account? (are there any fees attached?)
How long does it take to get a Withdrawal?

What are the lowest stakes on cash tables?
How many players at each limit during peak times? (ie. 5-8pm ET)

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My questions:

What methods can you use to deposit? (for Canadians?)

What methods can you use to Withdrawal funds from your account? (are there any fees attached?)

I would answer your questions but instead I'm going to tell you to not play there... Trust me.

P

Poker247

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I'm thinking about playing on Betonline, but it sounds like it's not great except for micros and freerolls. This is mostly what I play (plus some mtts), but has anyone had any problems cashing out lately?

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I'm thinking about playing on Betonline, but it sounds like it's not great except for micros and freerolls. This is mostly what I play (plus some mtts), but has anyone had any problems cashing out lately?

Cash outs are fine as far as I know

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would answer your questions but instead I'm going to tell you to not play there... Trust me.

I don't intend to play there much... but there's a league I'm in & their last game is being played on BOL - a $5 buyin where even just entering it & finishing in top half will guarantee me $25 on the Leaderboard (with possibilty of hitting the next pay jump at $50).

This is why I'm interested in the questions I've asked.

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOuld like to hear more about the not paying issue..

As far as I have heard, "the not paying issue" only concerns money accrued through free rolls, without having made a deposit, and all it takes to withdraw it is to make a minimum deposit. It is apparently a stipulation that is unique to BOL, amongst the major U.S.-available sites. Though some find it unfair, I don't see what the fuss is about. Money isn't lost by making a minimum deposit in order to withdraw free money. That said, I don't have personal experience with the site, but enough people have stated it this way.

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust me.

Can you explain why?

My questions:
What methods can you use to deposit?
What methods can you use to Withdrawal funds from your account?

I'm not sure about transfers, but I can't find an option.

Deposit and withdrawal options are here. Click "more info" to see any fees attached to a particular method.

I have not withdrawn, but I have seen many people say that it is fast.
The lowest stake is NL2.

My only experience is NL2, and there is heavy traffic at all hours. The exception is the very early morning witching hours, but there are still full tables going, at those times.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As far as I have heard, "the not paying issue" only concerns money accrued through free rolls, without having made a deposit, and all it takes to withdraw it is to make a minimum deposit. It is apparently a stipulation that is unique to BOL, amongst the major U.S.-available sites. Though some find it unfair, I don't see what the fuss is about. Money isn't lost by making a minimum deposit in order to withdraw free money. That said, I don't have personal experience with the site, but enough people have stated it this way.

This is totally standard on many many poker sites.

Can you explain why?

I'm not sure about transfers, but I can't find an option.

Deposit and withdrawal options are here. Click "more info" to see any fees attached to a particular method.

I have not withdrawn, but I have seen many people say that it is fast.
The lowest stake is NL2.

My only experience is NL2, and there is heavy traffic at all hours. The exception is the very early morning witching hours, but there are still full tables going, at those times.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Than you for your help zorba.

No problems, those forum I linked are the real CardsChat, the guys and gals in those threads have loads of advice, you need remember this is a public forum and anyone can reply, you just need to work out who the really knowledgeable people are and read their replies to people's questions.

Post some hands of tricky spots that you have been in and see the responses you get and before long you will know who to listen to.

Hope to see you in some of the events CardsChat puts on for us, they are usually of a high quality and a good way to meet some of the regs here at CardsChat.

:top:

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is totally standard on many many poker sites.

That's good to know. For some reason, I only ever see people talking about this type of policy with regards to BOL, probably because they offer so many freerolls.

K

Khandie0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winner here

looks like Im replying to a old message but I'm sure its a question that comes up often, I'm new to Bet Online a couple weeks.

However my account is up to 400.00 I only deposited 50 not sure but for some reason I'm guessing processing fee or something I started with 45.00 or 46.00 something like that. I'm not sure what you background is in Poker

I know I did well poker stars and Full Tilt, in Poker Stars it was rare for me to not end in the final 2 in a 6 table sit and go, And couldn't catch a break at the big tournaments.

On BO I noticed when try to sit in on a sit and go at the buy in levels I like to play the rooms always have the same 3 to 4 players in it, and I cant seem to get anyplace, I kind of wondered if they might be working together but no proof.
However in the big free rolls I'm doing great, and took 5th at the 5k newbie free roll, and the money was added to my account right away. Playing for money as opposed to play money has it not the same, people tend to play much looser for play money cause they do not care if they loose fake money.

Hope that helps some, In BO if your having issues at one type of table try another, still having issues play more free rolls for practice yes you dont put money on those but there is still money to be won and might help you get more used to more styles of play look at them as practice tables.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like Im replying to a old message but I'm sure its a question that comes up often, I'm new to Bet Online a couple weeks.

However my account is up to 400.00 I only deposited 50 not sure but for some reason I'm guessing processing fee or something I started with 45.00 or 46.00 something like that. I'm not sure what you background is in Poker

I know I did well Poker Stars and Full Tilt, in Poker Stars it was rare for me to not end in the final 2 in a 6 table sit and go, And couldn't catch a break at the big tournaments.

On BO I noticed when try to sit in on a sit and go at the buy in levels I like to play the rooms always have the same 3 to 4 players in it, and I cant seem to get anyplace, I kind of wondered if they might be working together but no proof.

However in the big free rolls I'm doing great, and took 5th at the 5k newbie free roll, and the money was added to my account right away. Playing for money as opposed to play money has it not the same, people tend to play much looser for play money cause they do not care if they loose fake money.

Hope that helps some, In BO if your having issues at one type of table try another, still having issues play more free rolls for practice yes you dont put money on those but there is still money to be won and might help you get more used to more styles of play look at them as practice tables.

The guys you are describing are probably not working together but betonline offers a 10k weekly SNG leaderboard which causes some people to put in massive volume, so they are prolly leaderboard grinders

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play the freerolls there cause I don't have the money to deposit and I can't win anything. I play 2-3 everyday. I can never seem to get big pocket pairs on there either.

Winner Poker