Another question...

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are u lucky on ur poker on-line game? Are u one of those ppl in a mult-table tourney who's chips go flyin up in the 10/20+'ooo's? Does ur bankroll increase lots or slowly when playin ring games? If so what is ur stratergy? I play tight agressive poker yet bluffin aggressivly cost me alot of my stack, which makes me unhappy n goin str8 bk to the credit card. I've only been playin 8months n know it takes many years 2 master but i wanna win lot n big. ANy help would b greatfull thanks.

rick32

rick32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck

luck has alot to do with the game,but if you can find a system that works for you,and you can stay consistent.then who to say weather you play badf or not.now as far as increasing your stack you must remember patience is the key.

NuRelic

NuRelic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are u lucky on ur poker on-line game? Are u one of those ppl in a mult-table tourney who's chips go flyin up in the 10/20+'ooo's? Does ur bankroll increase lots or slowly when playin ring games? If so what is ur stratergy? I play tight agressive poker yet bluffin aggressivly cost me alot of my stack, which makes me unhappy n goin str8 bk to the credit card. I've only been playin 8months n know it takes many years 2 master but i wanna win lot n big. ANy help would b greatfull thanks.

A TAG palyer tends to look like a lot like tight, scared players in regards to pre-flop hand selection, but after the flop it's game-on. A TAG player generally bets from a position of strength or as a semi-bluff. These players play aggressively and routinely try to knock out players through intimidation, uncertainty and position. Their strengths include their table image (their biggest strength), showing-downs strong hands and and effectively putting the odds against their opponents from drawing out on them.

In regards to bluffing, these players use their table to hone-in on their opponents by baiting them with their action in order to fine tune a read in order to discern whether or not bluffing hold value. By this I mean these players will push with middle or bottom pair or a descent draw against a tight player in order to represent a stronger hand and get them to fold. If their opponents opt to call them down or signals strength, TAG player re-evaluate their position and if their hands do not improve they’ll slow down even to the point of laying it down rather than continue with the bluff. They do not routinely make balls-to-the-wall kind of bluffs.

As result, if you are bluffing aggressively your probably not a TAG player but more likely somewhere between a TAG and Aggressive Maniac player. This isn’t to say that you are an idiot or anything but, generally speaking, TAG players do not bluff aggressively in lieu of carefully picking their spots and re-evaluating where they are at with all the available information throughout the hand.

NuRelic