ACR Weirdness

O

OmenTX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I’ve doubled my bankroll. Though, I think I’m done with ACR. Some weird situations happening on there, and honestly the stakes are a waste of time.

What’s your experience with ACR?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like playing there,had my fair share of suspicious moments there but if anything i would say not as bad as the other big names.argh theyre all the same 90% of the time its all in on garbage every hand for the first half of a tourney..win win win,second half you fold 18 trillion hnds in a row...and when you finally play one,it gets beaten by a 1 or 2 outer on the river,straight up ,that has become the pattern you could put money on lol.ACR is all good though really,i think a certain other site uses them to instigate DDOS attacks as ive said before,thats what it adds up to on my calculator anyway.gl.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don’t like the fact that in this room there are few tables for the game and there is no more withdrawal of money for skrill. But in general, this is a good room.

O

OmenTX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theyre all the same 90% of the time its all in on garbage every hand for the first half of a tourney..win win win,second half you fold 18 trillion hnds in a row...and when you finally play one,it gets beaten by a 1 or 2 outer on the river,straight up ,that has become the pattern

The SNG are basically all in or fold many of the times on ACR. There’s almost zero point in even playing poker in those. Even if you double up quickly. Overall, I’m a winner in them, but it’s just frustrating to me. Maybe SNG’s are bad for my mental game. It feels like I’m just gambling. I don’t like being put short stacked so quickly.

Tournament wise I finished 4/869 other day. Turned $2 into $110 and overall was a good experience. Probably will play in the $20 50kGTD tomorrow.