Not open for further replies.
johnbartel12

johnbartel12

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trading

i have 3 dollars on skrill is anyone able to give me acr money for it?

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When was the last time the RNG on was checked up on this? I seriously have to question the validity of the generator. I have played poker for 12 years now... and the amount of ridiculous plays that Always seem to get there, i dont mean part of the time, half the time, or even most of the time. but Always.. is ridiculous. I don't even mean in hands that I am apart of, but in watching other people, other tables, even stuff i have completely no involvement in... so this isn't me having a bad beat and crying, frankly I have no deposited on this site in over 2 years. ... would love to.. but everytime I've came back it seems nothing has changed... the tournaments seem so juicy I want to play them... but its like whats the point. I wanna play the venom... but i already know i have no chance. no matter how i play or what i do. . . so to sum it up... really, when was the last time the RNG was checked???

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the late reply. I'm sorry you've had this bad experience. They just sent the verification email one more time. In case you do not get it please let me know so I can report it one more time. You can also send the documents listed below to support@americascardroom.eu from the registered email address in the account.

**. A clear copy of the front side of your Driver’s license or Government Issue ID.
**. Clear copy/picture of a recent utility bill.
**. Must acknowledge our Proxy use policy. **. Copies of the card(s) you'd like to use in our site. (If applicable).

Let me know if after this you are still having problems with your account and I will be more than glad to help you out.

Hi, thank you. I have recieved this email and have replied with the appropriate documents.

I am a little confused on what the Proxy use policy actually is.

In the email it states that you "advise against it" and "any issues that arise due to its (a VPN) use will be the sole responsibility of the player"

I do not plan to use a VPN, but if the opportunity arises where I am using a public wi-fi, having the option would be nice.

J

jharness91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beats on ACR??

I had my worst beat today on ACR lol. AcKc preflop in SB I raise 4x and get called by BB..
Flop comes AhQc10c I continue 1/2 pot bet BB raises all-in, I snap call obviously!
BB has 2h3s the turn comes a 4d river comes 5s!! LOL back doored the straight when I flopped top pair with a ROYAL draw to take me out of the tourney 3 places before the money. Tell me that wasn't enough to make you puke..... POKER!!!

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had my worst beat today on ACR lol. AcKc preflop in SB I raise 4x and get called by BB..
Flop comes AhQc10c I continue 1/2 pot bet BB raises all-in, I snap call obviously!
BB has 2h3s the turn comes a 4d river comes 5s!! LOL back doored the straight when I flopped top pair with a ROYAL draw to take me out of the tourney 3 places before the money. Tell me that wasn't enough to make you puke..... POKER!!!

This was freeroll or what? Hands like that looks like the opponent somehow knew what is going to be on the turn and river, I don't play much on ACR, but had already a lot of very strange hands. Most of them are totally random cards, played like the nuts and in the end they won, but I play frerrolls here only.
I wonder if ACR software is somehow exploited. Poker rooms software isn't somehow examined by some public institution?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thank you. I have recieved this email and have replied with the appropriate documents.

I am a little confused on what the Proxy use policy actually is.

In the email it states that you "advise against it" and "any issues that arise due to its (a VPN) use will be the sole responsibility of the player"

I do not plan to use a VPN, but if the opportunity arises where I am using a public wi-fi, having the option would be nice.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We have successfully received your documents and your account has been reinstated.

To clarify our policy, we don't recommend you to use a VPN for the security of the account, it will be better for you to show us where you are playing from. You are able to use a VPN in the App however it would be better not to hide your real location when depositing, withdrawing or transferring funds. Otherwise, it will trigger our security filters and may end up causing you some inconveniences while playing. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I see stuff like this all the time on this site. Some of the most outlandish spots to shove, or call shoves.. and they always get there... Variance is one thing... but sometimes things seem quite sketch on here... because who in the world is going to fold your hand right? 99.9% of players will call ... who in the world would shove his hand?? I mean seriously.

G

garnerwj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom steps 2+

Anyone else HUD stop working once you get past step 1? Mine never works once I make it to 2,3, or 4.

G

garnerwj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When was the last time the RNG on was checked up on this? I seriously have to question the validity of the generator. I have played poker for 12 years now... and the amount of ridiculous plays that Always seem to get there, i dont mean part of the time, half the time, or even most of the time. but Always.. is ridiculous. I don't even mean in hands that I am apart of, but in watching other people, other tables, even stuff i have completely no involvement in... so this isn't me having a bad beat and crying, frankly I have no deposited on this site in over 2 years. ... would love to.. but everytime I've came back it seems nothing has changed... the tournaments seem so juicy I want to play them... but its like whats the point. I wanna play the venom... but i already know i have no chance. no matter how i play or what i do. . . so to sum it up... really, when was the last time the RNG was checked???

Very curious as well! Im not just shocked at my bad beats and coolers, but the ones that happen on the table in general. Its Kind of sick to see to someone hit a one outter after the money goes in. Especially when you know its a 1 outter because your holding one the outs and you folded. The timing of the bad beats are crazy too.
I know everyone who has played on the site knows that sick feeling when they feel like they are being set up. Like when youre dealt a hand to strong to fold and the board develops in a way that gives you so much equity its super hard to fold. For example, flopping top boat and getting shoved on by a player that can improve to better boat by river.
I know microstakes brings out the crazies but people shouldnt be loosing as 90-99% favorites on the flop 40% of the time. Hell even poker coin flips of 65% plus shouldnt be loosing more than they win.
Im so sick and tired of all the variance talk because most people dont know the statistical definition or how many Standard deviations would be considered and outlier. Plus its poker! It only takes 1 or 2 bad hands to wipe out all your hard work. And being a winning player aint enough for me or anyone else. Because the amount of time spent playing for *winning* players averages out to less than $20 an hour.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom wants to know about your last bluff.

There’s nothing like bluffing your way to a mad chip lead.

But even the best bluffers get called out now and then.

What was your last bluff like? Did you chip up? Or did you feel like a fish out of water…or worse?

See the gif here.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate one bug on ACR. When you finish a tourney and decide to close the table, and you click on close button (before this little 'you have finished on …th position' window appears), and you get this confirmation 'Are your sure you want to close this tournament' window with two buttons, Yes/No, you can't choose and click this buttons, because the 'you have finished on …th position' window is already there (behind the confirmation window) and you haven't clicked the 'OK' button in it. I hate it. You need to replace the Yes/No little window somewhere first to click 'OK', and only after doing this useless stuff you are able to close this tourney.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys get your software correct. I have been moved to a new table as UTG dealt aces and got folded before I could raise. It throws the entire tournament off. Chaos theory. FIX IT.

710suited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate one bug on ACR. When you finish a tourney and decide to close the table, and you click on close button (before this little 'you have finished on …th position' window appears), and you get this confirmation 'Are your sure you want to close this tournament' window with two buttons, Yes/No, you can't choose and click this buttons, because the 'you have finished on …th position' window is already there (behind the confirmation window) and you haven't clicked the 'OK' button in it. I hate it. You need to replace the Yes/No little window somewhere first to click 'OK', and only after doing this useless stuff you are able to close this tourney.
I usually have to close it out in Task Manager.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's with the super super late registration open on the guarantee tournaments? I get that you guys want to reach the guarantee money amount through players buy ins and not put up the sites own money, but some of these super late registrations open are ridiculous.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who wants to play in the Sunday Venom for free?

Follow us on Twitter for your chance to win!

We’ll be posting a raffle soon and your ticket to winning is as easy as participating.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys get your software correct. I have been moved to a new table as UTG dealt aces and got folded before I could raise. It throws the entire tournament off. Chaos theory. FIX IT.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Could you please provide me with the tournament ID or hand number so I can look it up?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's with the super super late registration open on the guarantee tournaments? I get that you guys want to reach the guarantee money amount through players buy ins and not put up the sites own money, but some of these super late registrations open are ridiculous.

Hi, I apologize for the late reply. Your feedback's been sent to the Tournaments Department. However, at the moment that's the structure they set for it. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, sorry for the late response. Could you please provide me with the tournament ID or hand number so I can look it up?

Yea it was just freeroll. But it happens. Fix the problem...if it happens again to me in a major MTT i would be quite pissed off because I know that tournaments recalculate action per action and one big hand changes your tournament outlook ending.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, late registration in some tourneys is too long. I have never seen something like this at other poker rooms. You really need to reduce this LR time because it's insanity.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, late registration in some tourneys is too long. I have never seen something like this at other poker rooms. You really need to reduce this LR time because it's insanity.

It's longer than partypoker tournaments (2.5h)?

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
System bug?

I think there is a bug in the system on the 6+ games

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is a bug in the system on the 6+ games

nevermind.... I seen the list.
  • Straight (low straight is A6789 and a high straight can still be made normally)

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's longer than PartyPoker tournaments (2.5h)?

I don't know which tourney at Party has 2.5h LR period. Maybe I just didn't notice it (and probly because I play low tourneys, not more than $3 buy-in). Most tournaments and freerolls have about 1h LR.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know which tourney at Party has 2.5h LR period. Maybe I just didn't notice it (and probly because I play low tourneys, not more than $3 buy-in). Most tournaments and freerolls have about 1h LR.

Few I checked now: kick off, warm up, bounty hunter, main events - 26 lvls late reg., 5 minutes lvls, very low and low stakes. Rebuy has 14lvls, something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.