Not open for further replies.
C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of the tournaments on ACR allow players who get eliminated to rejoin the same tournament with-in 2 hours, 3 hours and even some tournaments allow people to rejoin around 5 Hours of Late Registration!!!

Have you guys ever thought about adding more Tournaments options that doesn't allow such LONG LATE REGISTRATION TIMES? I understand some people like being able to rejoin but there are people like me who does not like it. It affects the way people play early in the tournament they play extra Loose Aggressive to get chips and they are willing to re-buy several times until they get it. And since the LATE Registration is so long it makes joining the tournament on time not even a good option.

I'm not asking to eliminate the Re-entry Super Long Registration tournaments because it is an effective way to build a nice pot. All I'm saying is that it would be FAIR to add in some tournaments that doesn't have a Re-Entry option. And more tournaments that don't have long Late Registration beyond 1 hour. It will greatly improve the tournament options to put in a variety of games. Having some tournaments with No Re-Entry and some tournaments with Re-Entry will make ACR a more balanced poker room!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone tell me how to Add-on in the first level of a rebuy/addon tournie?

I see the "Rebuy" button in the upper right corner. But the "add-on" is grey and doesn't allow me to buy it - but the single rebuy is available.

The "add-on" automatically button in the lower left corner is available for selection but that button doesn't activate until the last level of R/A late in the tournie?

What am I missing? Where can I "addon" early - not rebuy but addon?

Thanks.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You answered your own question.

Can anyone tell me how to Add-on in the first level of a rebuy/addon tournie?

I see the "Rebuy" button in the upper right corner. But the "add-on" is grey and doesn't allow me to buy it - but the single rebuy is available.

The "add-on" automatically button in the lower left corner is available for selection but that button doesn't activate until the last level of R/A late in the tournie?

What am I missing? Where can I "addon" early - not rebuy but addon?

Thanks.

Add-on occurs once in the game. When you reach the final level of late registration. It IS NOT something that allows you to "buy" your way to a massive chip lead. A lot of "real" old school poker players hate ACR's manic dependence on hours & hours of late registration, re-buys & add-ons that are 2 to 3 times more generous than the original start stack.

GL & God bless. :) :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :driver:

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are not alone...

All of the tournaments on ACR allow players who get eliminated to rejoin the same tournament with-in 2 hours, 3 hours and even some tournaments allow people to rejoin around 5 Hours of Late Registration!!!

Have you guys ever thought about adding more Tournaments options that doesn't allow such LONG LATE REGISTRATION TIMES? I understand some people like being able to rejoin but there are people like me who does not like it. It affects the way people play early in the tournament they play extra Loose Aggressive to get chips and they are willing to re-buy several times until they get it. And since the LATE Registration is so long it makes joining the tournament on time not even a good option.

I'm not asking to eliminate the Re-entry Super Long Registration tournaments because it is an effective way to build a nice pot. All I'm saying is that it would be FAIR to add in some tournaments that doesn't have a Re-Entry option. And more tournaments that don't have long Late Registration beyond 1 hour. It will greatly improve the tournament options to put in a variety of games. Having some tournaments with No Re-Entry and some tournaments with Re-Entry will make ACR a more balanced poker room!

If you check this thread out from Post#1 you will find many complaints just like yours. As well as many others for the same game changes going back years. The only answer you get is that is has been passed on to some "department" & added to a "list" where dead things are buried forever.

Lesson one for anyone playing at ACR is that ACR is only concerned with ACR. Player suggestions are littered throughout this thread & will NEVER see the light of day after burial. I only play on ACR because of their freeroll program. When that ends then I will not even run the software. Which is also developing a rep as an adware & browser hijacking site. I use a process killer to close the program to avoid this.

GL & I play cash games on BOL/SBP. God bless. :) :cool: :deal: :joyman: :icon_sant

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips

I agree with you 100%! That option make some players play like crazy early on.I also read John 3 16's answer and unfortunately I agree, I also sent feedback some days ago about something else, maybe someday they will provide something without the re entry option! Maybe they have this extent late registration option in order to always meet the guarantee prizepool. This is the most obvious answer for me.

I am a freeroller and sometimes I fire small buy in MTTs so the above doesn't affect me so much but OK it's annoying. I feel that the only ''place'' you will not see that stuff is the high staked on ACR but personally I don't have the roll to play them.:)

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huh, i found thread that i needed :)
Is there mobile App for ACR?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you 100%! That option make some players play like crazy early on.I also read John 3 16's answer and unfortunately I agree, I also sent feedback some days ago about something else, maybe someday they will provide something without the re entry option! Maybe they have this extent late registration option in order to always meet the guarantee prizepool. This is the most obvious answer for me.

I am a freeroller and sometimes I fire small buy in MTTs so the above doesn't affect me so much but OK it's annoying. I feel that the only ''place'' you will not see that stuff is the high staked on ACR but personally I don't have the roll to play them.:)

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. I'd like to let you guys know that every feedback you submit is important to us and that we are always taking care of your concerns, trying to improve and be better every day. I have sent your past feedbacks and I will keep on sending them to our developers. If I get an update on it, I will definitely let you know here. If you have any other question or suggestion, please let me know and I will help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huh, i found thread that i needed :)
Is there mobile app for ACR?

Hello, I'm sorry for the late response. Indeed there is a mobile app for ACR, to get started with mobile poker from ACR, you´ll need an Americans Cardroom account.When you´re ready, head to https://www.americascardroom.eu/from your mobile browser. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has already discussed. Can we please get rid of all these naggy 'you have succesfully registered' windows (during the registration process to a tourney in the tournament lobby)? They give us no significant info, especally when tourney we are already registered to are noted by different color. It's just inconvinient and clumsy to always close them.

Attachments

• 2018-10-12 2-54-31.jpg
    2018-10-12 2-54-31.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 55
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Add-on occurs once in the game. When you reach the final level of late registration. It IS NOT something that allows you to "buy" your way to a massive chip lead. A lot of "real" old school poker players hate ACR's manic dependence on hours & hours of late registration, re-buys & add-ons that are 2 to 3 times more generous than the original start stack.

GL & God bless.

Thanks for the reply John.

I swear I have seen players increase their stack by the "add-on" amount in the blink of an eye without playing a winning hand.

Good luck !

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love ACR though still a newbie, love playing there.. how can one sell his action on a main event tournament?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has already discussed. Can we please get rid of all these naggy 'you have succesfully registered' windows (during the registration process to a tourney in the tournament lobby)? They give us no significant info, especally when tourney we are already registered to are noted by different color. It's just inconvinient and clumsy to always close them.

*It was already discussed.
*especially when torneys

Sorry for my English.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
*It was already discussed.
*especially when torneys

Sorry for my English.

Hi, I apologize for the waiting time. I have sent the feedback to the Tournaments Department so they can take it in consideration. Let me know if I assist you with something else.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The OSS XIV at Americas Cardroom comes to a dramatic conclusion this Sunday, October 14th. There's a $1,000,000 GTD Million Dollar Sunday at 3pm ET. The buy-in is $540 if you haven’t already qualified via satellite.

Click here for more details.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you’re seeing double. We’ve got two $1,000,000 GTD tourneys on the schedule this Sunday (1pm and 3pm ET.) Which one will you dominate? We recommend both.

Click here for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8RLaBLji4

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Double your Beast points at Americas Cardroom

Americas Cardroom wants you to unleash your inner beast and win! Just play Six Plus Hold’em Cash Games between Saturday, October 13th and Friday, November 9th to earn double Beast points!

The Beast progressive rake race has no extra fee to participate. Just play any cash game and you’ll automatically start moving up the leaderboard. A whopping $17 Million has been awarded to date to players.
Start playing Six Plus Hold’em cash games and earn double points!

More details here.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there currently any reload promo codes I can use when making a deposit?? Where does one usually look for these type of things? I've looked on the ACR website but didnt see anything that jumped out at me. Wasn't sure if there is a constant reload bonus on ACR like BetOnline has

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sign in options

Your company really implement sign in options to be able to sign in with your email or user name. Because i belive i used a wrong email address when i signed up and now i cant sign in

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the late reply. I'd like to let you guys know that every feedback you submit is important to us and that we are always taking care of your concerns, trying to improve and be better every day. I have sent your past feedbacks and I will keep on sending them to our developers. If I get an update on it, I will definitely let you know here. If you have any other question or suggestion, please let me know and I will help you out.
Look the reason why the reg is long is to cover the low buy in tournaments they run i know the WPN has the biggest GTD at the lowest buy in. I mean I won a S500 GTD tourney there belive on a tuesday.for a 0.50 + 0.05 buy in. The long reg times help the prize pool reach at least close to the GTD and that the just of that

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Look the reason why the reg is long is to cover the low buy in tournaments they run i know the WPN has the biggest GTD at the lowest buy in. I mean I won a S500 GTD tourney there belive on a tuesday.for a 0.50 + 0.05 buy in. The long reg times help the prize pool reach at least close to the GTD and that the just of that

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you check this thread out from Post#1 you will find many complaints just like yours. As well as many others for the same game changes going back years. The only answer you get is that is has been passed on to some "department" & added to a "list" where dead things are buried forever.

Lesson one for anyone playing at ACR is that ACR is only concerned with ACR. Player suggestions are littered throughout this thread & will NEVER see the light of day after burial. I only play on ACR because of their freeroll program. When that ends then I will not even run the software. Which is also developing a rep as an adware & browser hijacking site. I use a process killer to close the program to avoid this.

GL & I play cash games on BOL/SBP. God bless. :) :cool: :deal: :joyman: :icon_sant

That is so sad. I hope they realize that once poker stars become legal in all the states in the U.S they will be losing more than half of their business. thanks for the reply. I see "ACR Rep" didn't even respond. I guess this is old news to them.

Cheers man and good luck out there on the tables

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys all have to realize that just because you make a suggestion (and i'm sure it is genuinely appreciated) - doesn't mean that your suggestion will be instituted.

Why? All kinds of reasons.....already rejected, not an ez fix, 1-of-a kind request, proprietary item is needed (ur request is simple but somebody ELSE owns the rights to making the software that way), you like it blue but right now it only comes in black, etc. etc.

I just don't see how it is in your best interest to attack ACR and the people that work at ACR - if your request has not been instituted.

Good luck !

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR's own history & inaction supports us!

You guys all have to realize that just because you make a suggestion (and i'm sure it is genuinely appreciated) - doesn't mean that your suggestion will be instituted.

Why? All kinds of reasons.....already rejected, not an ez fix, 1-of-a kind request, proprietary item is needed (ur request is simple but somebody ELSE owns the rights to making the software that way), you like it blue but right now it only comes in black, etc. etc.

I just don't see how it is in your best interest to attack ACR and the people that work at ACR - if your request has not been instituted.

Good luck !

Post #1 in this thread is from December 2012. Your comments are general & just guesses. Try researching the discussed subject then forming a real opinion for us. Are you a Rep or employee of ACR? As others have noticed your ACR backup has not commented at all to any of our posts. If any of your "reasons" were true then a reputable organization would have replied with them rather than waiting on you to do it.

Attack? No one in this discussion so far has launched missiles or even wished anything negative in ACR's direction. We have only stated what we see based on ACR's actions or lack of action. Poker & poker players are not their main business. We are their facade. Their beard. Not a place where you want to keep personal funds that you do not want to see disappear in a twinkling someday. IMHO...

Luck will not help where ACR is concerned. More honest transparency & concern about poker & poker players would help... :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :captain:

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it called Americas Card room? It really should be Russia's Card room

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Post #1 in this thread is from December 2012. Your comments are general & just guesses. Try researching the discussed subject then forming a real opinion for us. Are you a Rep or employee of ACR? As others have noticed your ACR backup has not commented at all to any of our posts. If any of your "reasons" were true then a reputable organization would have replied with them rather than waiting on you to do it.

Attack? No one in this discussion so far has launched missiles or even wished anything negative in ACR's direction. We have only stated what we see based on ACR's actions or lack of action. Poker & poker players are not their main business. We are their facade. Their beard. Not a place where you want to keep personal funds that you do not want to see disappear in a twinkling someday. IMHO...

Luck will not help where ACR is concerned. More honest transparency & concern about poker & poker players would help... :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :captain:

Look John....you have been helpful to me personally. And for that I thank you.

I don't need to read the thread from Post #1 to see that one item you guys are upset about is Long Registration Times.

Yes ACR wants lots of re-entries, boost the juice and collect the funds.

So, the structure of some tournaments are Long Registration Times....boo hoo

Adjust to the structure and make that tournament your b.i.t.c.h.

That is my recommendation for every structure. Every tournament structure requires the use of different poker muscles.

The blinds go up too fast, starting stack is too small, it's a rebuy/addon tournie, the buy-in is too much, too little. Or, I hate 6-max tables ….why don't I sit in one and complain about it the whole time....lol

And yes, late entries with <10BB starting stack will shove. Surprise? NO.....it is expected. That is the nature of that structure.

What am I missing?

To answer your question directly...not an ACR employee.

Good luck !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.