ACR special freerolls: What's your best result so far?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately I have not had any big wins.

But I am happy for the other members who won bounties or made final tables for big winnings.

Congratulations!

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've got 2X 4th place, one fifth, and one tenth.

But more importantly 0 bounties. In the hundreds of hours spent on these tables, I have spent about 30 minutes on streamers' tables. A lot of that time, I had a much smaller stack than the streamer.
I think getting to the same table with a streamer is already a great luck.:)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've never really played, I've heard about it but I don't know how to participate, you can help me or give me more information. thank you
Those play on the platform American Cardsroom. They show as $2.20 MTTs since only the first entry is free and you can rebuy unlimited for $2.20 each time.

They usually have 5k or 10k added to the prize pool.

You can find them under Tourney > Private > then search for them in the list.

The password is released only around 10 minutes before on the twitch page of the streamers and registration is also only opened 10 mins before.

Hope that helps!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My best result in these freerolls is very small, around $27. But I haven't played many freerolls since they take place at night Ukrainian time.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
My best result in these freerolls is very small, around $27. But I haven't played many freerolls since they take place at night Ukrainian time.
Not all of them but yeah the majority is more suitable for Eastern timezone .

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never did had a great result in these freerolls, I think my max cash was $25 and I had never sat at the same table of the streamer.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to claim the bounty? It says please write down the Hand ID in which the knockout was done. But didn't mention where to send it.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
How to claim the bounty? It says please write down the Hand ID in which the knockout was done. But didn't mention where to send it.
You should contact support and they'll get it on their way.

Did you get one? If so, big congratulations!

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I get triggered regularly when i read the word "Freeroll" 🤪...i don`t have an account on ACR yet..is it worth it to create one? are the freerolls any good?
ty

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should contact support and they'll get it on their way.

Did you get one? If so, big congratulations!
I think I got one! But hopefully the host streamer didn't run out of bounty before I got him!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think I got one! But hopefully the host streamer didn't run out of bounty before I got him!
It's probably best to check out in the lobby once you knocked him out to also take that as evidence.

But let's hope they don't make any fuss.

I get triggered regularly when i read the word "Freeroll" 🤪...i don`t have an account on ACR yet..is it worth it to create one? are the freerolls any good?
ty
I also made one and collected about 100 bucks over the games so far. But unfortunately no deep run or bounty, only small cashes. 🥲

But yeah it's worth giving a try. If you get lucky, you can earn 1k just one game.

Freeroll Passwords