ACR special freerolls: What's your best result so far?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey forum,

I'm sure most of you played a few of those freerolls already and I also know some of you got a bounty of a streamer or make it to Final Table. 🤑

I'd be curious to track all of that in this thread.

So if you read and wanna share, please do!

For me, I didn't manage a FT so far and was only so close to get a streamer bounty if only the river wouldn't have ruined everything. 🤣

I played in the mobile App, so unfortunately no link to share but I contacted support and hope they'll provide it to me.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I didn't play much, and what I played was for fun... At one I was the chip leader for a long time, but I played incorrectly when there were ~130 of us left, so I was soon eliminated... The best result was 48 positions. As for streamers, I don't know if I kicked anyone out, I didn't follow if they were at my table

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
We all tries to catch them all !! but due to the many amount of rookies we cant get the proper results ! unless we got lucky all night!!

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

I'm sure most of you played a few of those freerolls already and I also know some of you got a bounty of a streamer or make it to Final Table. 🤑

For me, I didn't manage a FT so far and was only so close to get a streamer bounty if only the river wouldn't have ruined everything. 🤣

I played in the mobile app, so unfortunately no link to share but I contacted support and hope they'll provide it to me.
My best results so far are wins of $32 and $26 with lots of $5 and $4 wins with only a few rebuys.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I havent played not a single one of these yet so god knows :unsure:

However with some estonian streamers i have (succesfully) eliminated them several times when they are grinding with 10€ tickets on their head ..

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
We all tries to catch them all !! but due to the many amount of rookies we cant get the proper results ! unless we got lucky all night!!
Well I wouldn't say all night but you need luck definetly or in many cases just not bad luck

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
My best result is actually winning $500 from a streamer when I entered a giveaway in the chat :p

In the freerolls I never sat at the same table as the streamer, but I have won around $60 in prize money in total since I started playing them.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Best result was a second place. Still was kind of tilting because i had my opponent (maximal donkey who eliminated almost the whole final table with random hands) down to 4bb. Putted him allin with ak, he calls off with j4off (!), obv wins the hand. After that i was almost completly carddead and he played like every hand, would almost never fold and obv won at the end.

Was my second ft (other 7th for 400) and i was surprised how careless and donkish some people played when there are such huge price jumps in money. Well i guess not everyone cares.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-09-12-05-38-874_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-09-12-05-38-874_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    859.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls, but I couldn't get through the steep drifts in the top 50. I haven't met a streamer at the table. I won more than $ 100 in total, but there is still a lot to play so everything is in front)))

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey forum,

I played in the mobile app, so unfortunately no link to share but I contacted support and hope they'll provide it to me.
I haven't played in ACR for a long time, I think it's a very boring room to play, I even left money in the account, it's been so long since I've played that I don't think there's anything left.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing these freerolls for a few weeks now and have probably won a little over $200 in total. But in all this time, I have never been at the table with a streamer😭. However, I have a few friends who knocked streamers out of the game and got $1000 for it. And I don't remember exactly what my best result was, but I made it to the top 50 at most.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best result in Special Streamer Freeroll is 16th for $37.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've got 2X 4th place, one fifth, and one tenth.

But more importantly 0 bounties. In the hundreds of hours spent on these tables, I have spent about 30 minutes on streamers' tables. A lot of that time, I had a much smaller stack than the streamer.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a heads up deal with almost identical chip stacks. I guess I technically finished second because I won 815 dollars and my opponent won 817. I also got a fifth for 200 dollars

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started on ACR about a week ago.
Not very successful so far...
I haven't participated in any of these freerolls with streamers yet...
But I really played too little to get any valid impressions.

I haven't played in ACR for a long time, I think it's a very boring room to play, I even left money in the account, it's been so long since I've played that I don't think there's anything left.
I'll confess that I even liked the platform.
I could complain that I haven't won anything yet... but since I haven't won anything in the others, so it's worth it! hahahaha

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I made a heads up deal with almost identical chip stacks. I guess I technically finished second because I won 815 dollars and my opponent won 817. I also got a fifth for 200 dollars
You knocked me out of this one. I checked the next day to see you chopped for top spot. Well done. I think this is the top CC finish.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I made top 100 a few times. My best was somewhere in top 50 or so. No streamer bounties yet, but about $150 in prizes.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had a few decently deep runs and made about 200 dollars total in these tourneys but I have played in a lot of them. I have never had a chance at a bounty

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I've got 2X 4th place, one fifth, and one tenth.

But more importantly 0 bounties. In the hundreds of hours spent on these tables, I have spent about 30 minutes on streamers' tables. A lot of that time, I had a much smaller stack than the streamer.

It's very impressive to reach the final table among 6000 players and you did it three times so far! I finished top 100 twice. Yesterday so close to be among the chip leaders with 100 players left, but my KK lost to a river card. I guess I do not run as hot as you. :)

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nikogda Didn't Play On This Platform

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've never really played, I've heard about it but I don't know how to participate, you can help me or give me more information. thank you

Freeroll Passwords