• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

ACR Misdeal?

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

Bubble Punter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have never seen that in online poker before. Tournament pauses due to server issues, yes, but never a misdeal message. Bizarre.
Though it looks like a good way to handle server info loss during a game instead of a full pause after something got bugged. It would suck to be on the losing side of a big pot because the software couldn't properly account for all the cards.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For what its worth, I have played quite a bit on ACR the past few weeks and not seen this error message again. So perhaps it was a temporary glitch, which has now been solved.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, this is a first. I didn't even see how the hand went, because I was out of the hand and I was watching a YouTube video, but when I looked over to see the next hand, I saw this message instead, and I couldn't go back to see what happened in the last hand. How does a misdeal happen in an online game?

Btw, this pic is from the hand immediately following the misdeal hand.

View attachment 358877
I hadn't seen this thread. That's really weird. I didn't even new that could happen