antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ι will play some of them , see how it goes . It seems a nice offer :)
Good luck everyone :)

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
RIGHT. This made me LOL xD

I am fairly excited because they allow me to add some free volume to my play. Usually only like to concentrate on a couple tables at a time and take detailed notes on players, but with ACR Mindless 1000 starting stack "push/fold" freerolls I'll be able to just farm premium hands and catch many others naked bluffing ;)
Yeah, the annoying thing is I’m gonna be folding a bunch of perfectly playable hands like Q9o late position or something. But that’s the price I pay for a potential stack.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I for sure going to play in a few of them...glad to see ACR stepping up for all the hassle of interrupted play...see you at the tables...

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but 10 minutes blind .. just enough time to wait for some good hands lol

ACR has one of the best structures out there for bigger tournaments, they increase every ten minutes but the increments are quite small especially for the first 4-5 hours.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, any idea where the ACR/BCP Freebuy go?

Last week there where many Freebuy under the "Freeroll Tab" which starts on Oct 16. But now only one left w/ sched Nov 3...

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
To start with only 1000 chips and hope to be ITM is really tough. It's like you have only 1 or 2 chance to be in a hand.
Unless you start early
Fold everything except top 4 premium hands
All in and hope 3-4 villain call
Pray hard your hand make it through
Then resume normal play

I'm sure with so many freebuy, at least 1 of it will get ITM.
Good luck all.

Good strategy. Good luck to all.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well there is a 7K player cap. Not sure if the bots will be out and cap the events. I'm surprised that ACR is having a cap on a freeroll event with GTDs. I would think they would want as many punters as possible that would rebuy for actual money. Having a cap just doesn't make sense on a freeroll event.