ACR Freebuy Super Series

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Freebuy Super Series starting soon on ACR. Please share your thoughts and concerns.

jogger3

jogger3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that in the series. what is the Bain limit?

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like it's a good prize pool!!

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They look interesting, especially the possibility of participating for great prizes without spending a penny. But I think you start with a big disadvantage against those who can pay the rebuy to start with double stack. Although sometimes you find fish that generously buy the rebuy and then give it away ;)

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really liked that in the freeroll series it will be a good opportunity to be starting an initial bankroll to be able to continue the game and it is also good for those who just play micro and want an opportunity to play for a bigger prize.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to it. A good chance to top up the bankroll. Good luck and see you at the tables ;)

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To start with only 1000 chips and hope to be ITM is really tough. It's like you have only 1 or 2 chance to be in a hand.
Unless you start early
Fold everything except top 4 premium hands
All in and hope 3-4 villain call
Pray hard your hand make it through
Then resume normal play

I'm sure with so many freebuy, at least 1 of it will get ITM.
Good luck all.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They look interesting, especially the possibility of participating for great prizes without spending a penny. But I think you start with a big disadvantage against those who can pay the rebuy to start with double stack. Although sometimes you find fish that generously buy the rebuy and then give it away ;)
Yeah with just 1000 chips you are going to have to get lucky a few times haha

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is great. I will be participating in these tournaments. This is a good chance to win money and a great opportunity to gain experience.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's good news, I'm really glad! Push Fold situations are coming:D I need a lot of money, this is a great opportunity. I really hope the Venom series stays!

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, its very nice series, i think this series play most people.. And stack is very small 1000 chips previously rebuy..

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really nice they added them, hope to win something from it would be something nice
Sad stars doesnt run these type of things, like special freerolls (even if you have to do something for them) and have a max player system would be nice.. but nope,

Leave it to ACR to come up with something great for the players!

Amazing ACR,

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck to rebuyers !

build those chips up and please give them to one of the few 1 shot players that manage to chip up from such a low starting stack .

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC continues to please with a variety of the presented tournaments, thank you very much! :elefant:

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One needs to be prepared to pay for an addon and for one or two rebuys.
Otherwise it is a nice opportunity.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely take part - a great series for freeroll fans :D

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its an amazing series of freebuys ACR has put on here,far as ive looked the start,rebuy,add-on are the same size the whole series thats one less strain on the brain.I think its very well structured to give anyone a chance to win good money from scratch.Even if you have zero bankroll and enter every tourney the way i see it,double twice and triple once in that first two hours and your even with someone that registers last minute and takes the rebuy and add-on give or take a few chips.Surely its visable to be that lucky in at least a couple or three tourneys.Also it will hopefully work well for ACR and i would love to see some good overlays and a rise in player numbers for the series at least,they certainly deserve it as in my 8 years playing online they have proven to be the most trustworthy and the least suspicious behaviour of all the bigger sites...easily from all ive seen that is the sum total.ACR gets the top vote in my book.gl all.:icon_thum

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow its amazing freeroll serie with so big free money too win ;)

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To start with only 1000 chips and hope to be ITM is really tough. It's like you have only 1 or 2 chance to be in a hand.
Yes, but 10 minutes blind .. just enough time to wait for some good hands lol

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This series is really very good, thanks to cardschat I am playing at several tables that I do not know greetings see you at the tables

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I can't wait for this. Great opportunity ACR! I hope to get some traction at least in one of them without a rebuy. Hey, gotta play hard and fast and get a little lucky :)$5 is higher than my usual micro stakes tourney limit. If I get to the add on with a reasonable stack I will splurge and make the add on. GL fellow CC'ers!

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR wouldn't run a series if they won't profit, so the games are structured for max rebuys. Still, you can register for free so it is a great opportunity if you can make the most of your tiny starting stack and run deep. Chances are slim but definitely worth a shot.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you ACR. I hope your bandwidth can handle it!!!!

RIGHT. This made me LOL xD

I am fairly excited because they allow me to add some free volume to my play. Usually only like to concentrate on a couple tables at a time and take detailed notes on players, but with ACR Mindless 1000 starting stack "push/fold" freerolls I'll be able to just farm premium hands and catch many others naked bluffing ;)