antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play acr on demand freerolls on another skin of the same network .I play them for fun , to have a good time , to improve my freeroll gameplay . After the first levels you can play some decent normal poker with no bingo pushes . If I win , I cannot withdraw there for some reason , the money go to the 0.11$ or 0.55 on demand to get better on these games :)

KingOthRing

KingOthRing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Free Rolls

I too enjoy the free rolls on ACR, and welcome the idea of entering into them on a nearly daily basis with other members of this forum. If anyone else is interested as well, please feel free to send me a personal message with your details along with what the ideal time for you is to get together and play...also, feel free to add me on facebook. I work 11pm-8am most days, so my availability is between 8:30am-12:00pm with a little flexibility on the cut-off time in case I happen to run deep, however, I do need to sleep before going back into work.

L

LuckyStarMax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first stages of this type of tournaments are pretty hard because a lot of bingo present. From my point of view, the stages, starting from 5, are more interesting, as there are a lot of thing to master you game.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this post is super old, but do you think these games are helping or hurting your skill? I play them often and I have no clue what it is doing for me as a player. I know you mentioned it is helping you improve your game. The beginnings are mayhem and people over play every hand (for whatever reason). Just curious

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls are exactly that, usually only learn when you hit the FT and players somewhat caimed down,. it a good game to learn how to shove any 2 cards

Freeroll Passwords