ACR Cyclones and Venom

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know something about the Twitch tournament on December 1st? will there be an entrance only by invitation and satellite? or closer to the date of the tournament will be available to all comers?

There have been satellites for this running, I think every evening. Only 3 seats are given away in each. The passwords are hard to get because each game has been sponsored by someone different on twitch, and some times the game title doesn't make clear who that is.
There is a tourney today, running in approximately 30mins with late reg.

Yauhenik

Yauhenik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about two months ago, the support service replied that freerolls are only from a partner, they will not be out of the room, as if they found their pool of players, if the forum is interested, I can remove the communication screen

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like ACR Venom Step every three hours. I reached the 5/6 for $ 200.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yclones are in the client's lobby. remove filters and watch the simplest lobby with MTT tournaments

As quoted by ACR rep on ACR thread :-

On Wednesday, July 20th we launched our brand-new Cyclones product on the software. For the brief time that it was live on the poker client, we saw massive enthusiasm from our player database and player pools were reaching levels that defied our expectations.

Unfortunately, the launch caused some stability issues within the poker client and we decided it was best to roll back the software launch and save it for another to ensure smooth gameplay.

To make amends to all players that were playing Cyclones at the time of the software rollback, we will be crediting a Cyclone ticket for the next level higher than the level they were playing at the time of the interruption.

While we’re disappointed we couldn’t deliver this new and exciting way to win tourney tickets in time to help our players win seats to our biggest tournament ever, the show must go on and we’re looking forward to delivering you an action-packed event with life-changing money up for grabs to coincide with the exciting $12 million GTD Online Super Series which just got underway.

In the meantime, there are still plenty of ways to win your seat into the $6 million Venom including traditional satellites, Step Tournaments, Skip Tournaments, and Spin to Get In.

Cyclones will be back, and better than ever after this $6 Million Venom. We’re confident that this new revolutionary product will change how poker players will win tickets into tournaments forever.

We appreciate the ongoing support of our player base and apologize for any inconvenience the launch postponement may have caused.​

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As quoted by ACR rep on ACR thread :-

On Wednesday, July 20th we launched our brand-new Cyclones product on the software. For the brief time that it was live on the poker client, we saw massive enthusiasm from our player database and player pools were reaching levels that defied our expectations.

Unfortunately, the launch caused some stability issues within the poker client and we decided it was best to roll back the software launch and save it for another to ensure smooth gameplay.

To make amends to all players that were playing Cyclones at the time of the software rollback, we will be crediting a Cyclone ticket for the next level higher than the level they were playing at the time of the interruption.

While we’re disappointed we couldn’t deliver this new and exciting way to win tourney tickets in time to help our players win seats to our biggest tournament ever, the show must go on and we’re looking forward to delivering you an action-packed event with life-changing money up for grabs to coincide with the exciting $12 million GTD Online Super Series which just got underway.

In the meantime, there are still plenty of ways to win your seat into the $6 million Venom including traditional satellites, Step Tournaments, Skip Tournaments, and Spin to Get In.

Cyclones will be back, and better than ever after this $6 Million Venom. We’re confident that this new revolutionary product will change how poker players will win tickets into tournaments forever.

We appreciate the ongoing support of our player base and apologize for any inconvenience the launch postponement may have caused.​

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case you gents didn't see about Venom & Cyclone tickets.

http://www.americascardroom.org/forums/topic/notice-tournament-tickets-with-a-0-01-in-the-fee/

Cyclones now scheduled for 20 November. Let's see!
Really hope the Cyclones start.
I can’t wait tell the cyclones games start
This makes me think Cyclones will be coming back in the near future, possibly after the OSS events.
I didn't get a chance to play in any of the Cyclones - were they largely bingo matches initially?
Seems they would be with 1500 starting stacks, although without progressive blinds and anties - it's possible they played more standard.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My understanding is the the cyclones are like rush poker cash games but once your stack is big enough for a venom ticket you automatically get the seat.

That way you can play a little here and there instead of having to grind out hours on end.

The cyclones are definitely coming back, might even be in the next 2 weeks actually. I'm excited for them as all the Venom qualifiers have great value.

LFG!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everybody!

First of all thanks for your preference and your interest on ACR Cyclones!

Here is the latest updates coming in the next days:

Jan 29th, 2020 (Subject to Change)

New Features

Cyclones Release
– New Table Themes: Football and Arcade

Improvements

– Stability Updates.
– Bot Detecting/Breaking Improvements.
– HUD files for BlitzPoker.
– Adjust Bet Size with mouse scroll.
– Hide Live Blackjack Button Option.
– Full nicknames always showing in the nameplate.
– Larger Lobby Scroll Bar for easier scrolling.
– Penny ending step tournament tickets conversion to generic value tickets.
– Being able to save player notes while in observer mode.
– All Sats to show in Target MTT Lobby.
– Automatic refunds improvements.

Find this and more details here:

https://www.americascardroom.org/forums/topic/upcoming-updates/

Wish you the best of luck in our tables!

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Venom freerolls seem to be over, makes sense with the introduction of the Cyclone.

D

DAD3x3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone who gets their money in good gets the beats. to me on-line seems like what I call a computer set-up. your dealt a hand the computer knows your going to play against some player who some how managed to build a stack and is going to play any two cards he's dealt and Bam AA is crushed by j4s and the computer has eliminated another player in the tournament. it doesn't seem random it seems like a process of elimination.

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cyclone - YaPoker

Hi everyone,

I'm registered on YaPoker which is an ACR re-skin and (I think) uses a shared player pool.

I'm trying to complete the Cyclone steps, but games are constantly "waiting for players to join" (see attached screenshot).

Please can anyone advise based on their experience.

Attachments

• Cyclone.jpg
    Cyclone.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,

I'm registered on YaPoker which is an ACR re-skin and (I think) uses a shared player pool.

I'm trying to complete the Cyclone steps, but games are constantly "waiting for players to join" (see attached screenshot).

Please can anyone advise based on their experience.

Ignore this please - it was just the lack of players in my time zone! Loving the cyclone format by the way.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
for best player pool + lively action in cyclones

play on the weekends and in the evening hours of the US time zones .I am guessing the vast majority of the players on WPN are US based . although I cant say definitively, after 7pm East coast time on Friday , Saturday and Sunday might provide the liveliest tables on all the sites that cater to US online poker players .

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Does anyone know what the blinds are for each Cyclone level? I've seen 40/80 but haven't got above level 3. Do the blinds increase at level 7, 8 or 9 for example.