ACR Cyclones and Venom

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the f... is going on? Can we trust this client? Should you deposit money here? I loved ACR till now.. dont know what to think.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What has been going on. I haven't downloaded since they shut it downing early summer.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Other than some client bugs I have not noticed anything strange.
Latest bug required me to uninstall the client, manually cleanup after the uninstall, reboot twice, install the client, reboot, update the client.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has been going through multiple shutdowns on a daily basis. No Cyclones to found. Cancelling tourneys left and right.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Played two hrs. today and got cancelled. Nothing has changed.

S

superdii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank the lord I only play freerolls to grind it out. I could not imagine depositing money and then have so many tournaments canceled. I would throw my laptop if I was big chip stacked and the tourney canceled.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah man, think we need to move on from this site.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones now scheduled for 20 November. Let's see!

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a shame, ACR has always been one of my favorite sites.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really hope the Cyclones start.

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When do these start? I thought today but don't see any of these Cyclone's in the lobby? Am I missing something?

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a couple of Cyclones yesterday but seem to have disappeared today! Im glad the step SnGs are still here though.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I felt very idenified with this ACR site ... I was even one of those people who constantly recommended it as a good place to play poker ... however this year has been a sea of doubt ... almost every day we have to be downloading updates, as well as constantly tournaments freeze and you can not continue playing ...! It's a shame .... I wish they could give us that security again someday ...!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that on this site you can build a bankroll by playing freerolls. Therefore, you do not need to deposit. But I also had no problems withdrawing money. For this I used my bitcoin wallet.

S

Slavas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did they get rid of the "Multi day Super Sat's"?.....at first i thought it was because the Second day which is always been scheduled on a Sunday (Monday morning here in Western Australia) would fall after it kicks off......but this would'nt be the case?

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how dispersion to play in this format of satellites, tell me? I think they are too random

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are the Cyclones located? I have searched all of the client and I'm not seeing it. I would have thought it would have been a special tab or something with the new update.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are the Cyclones located? I have searched all of the client and I'm not seeing it. I would have thought it would have been a special tab or something with the new update.

I think that they have been delayed until after the current Venum has ended.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yclones are in the client's lobby. remove filters and watch the simplest lobby with MTT tournaments

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know something about the Twitch tournament on December 1st? will there be an entrance only by invitation and satellite? or closer to the date of the tournament will be available to all comers?

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm about to get back to playing! I liked ACR before. Are they bad now?? :(