mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
such a bummer that they basically ended the sunday venom games, those freerolls were so fun, just as a I got back into poker and having fun, and I get the rug pulled out from under me.
But the FR's are still running. I'm playing in one right now. They seem to be every four hours now instead of every hour or two hours.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But the FR's are still running. I'm playing in one right now. They seem to be every four hours now instead of every hour or two hours.

Right but there were the Steps every two hours and the Super Satellite every hour, and the Venom ran every Sunday. Now it's just the Steps every four hours and the Venom isn't until July.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like the weekly 1 million $ Venom has been discontinued but there is 5 million event in the summer that they are still holding the freeroll steps. You may be able to play for those still. Just not as many.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The overlay each week finally caught up to them.

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I did chat with bcp, they said on chat that it was an upper management decision, and I have like 6 tickets into step 2 but its been like 5 hours and still the dam game has not filled up to 180 players, is blackchip poker a bunch of idiots, they must have an idiot table where upper management sits and goes, hey how can we really piss off all our players all at one time.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion,they should run the free roll every hour and drop the seats to like 75. Keep the other steps the same. At least they may fill quicker.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Venom Steps......

I noticed after some discussion in this chat that ACR lowered the step 2 to 100 min. players. Not sure if there is a direct connection, however, GREAT JOB CC! This should make the waiting game a lil easier. :D

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC Rules!

I am very impressed with CC's ability to help, response time, and general caringness for those in the poker community. THANKS CC!

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stuck at 4/6 step, got a ticket but only sit'n'go's are there, I guess I'll just wait for normal steps to continue for the 5M one, pity, I was looking forward that 1M tournament..

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw the same happening on pokerstars with the Millions Online Satellites. In that case it definitely was done in order to maximize the number of players who pay but loose. Pretty sad but true...