is ACR a viable online place to play.

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi , Im concerned that ACR will not be reliable and yes they have incentive to cheat. Please don't advise me to play somewhere else.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand exactly what you are looking for people to do here when you ask your question then say don't advise me to play somewhere else. Are you only looking for people to speak highly of WPN?

Anyway I am done with WPN myself because I have seen enough there to know it's not remotely close to random. Feeding rake generation is on a level like no other, feeding players that raise or chase with any two cards and have no business staying in hands then CONSTANTLY getting the runner runner feeds they need to win the hand. I don't know if this is the kind of answer you are looking for but it is how I personally feel about, the software that I feel is the worst out there.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , Im concerned that ACR will not be reliable and yes they have incentive to cheat. Please don't advise me to play somewhere else.
They are reliable. Dont listen to sore losing players like icewolf whos only input here on cardschat is to rant about how rigged and bad ACR is.

They have a pretty bad software (in my opinion) but a lot of weak players and a lot of good games and not to forget a very good rakeback.

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are reliable. Dont listen to sore losing players like icewolf whos only input here on cardschat is to rant about how rigged and bad ACR is.

They have a pretty bad software (in my opinion) but a lot of weak players and a lot of good games and not to forget a very good rakeback.

I appreciate your time and feedback

lostboy2020

lostboy2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand exactly what you are looking for people to do here when you ask your question then say don't advise me to play somewhere else. Are you only looking for people to speak highly of WPN?

Anyway I am done with WPN myself because I have seen enough there to know it's not remotely close to random. Feeding rake generation is on a level like no other, feeding players that raise or chase with any two cards and have no business staying in hands then CONSTANTLY getting the runner runner feeds they need to win the hand. I don't know if this is the kind of answer you are looking for but it is how I personally feel about, the software that I feel is the worst out there.

Appreciate the feeedbck WPN??? PLEASE EXPAND DOES WPN=ACR?

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was playing on acr last night, won $14.50 , 3rd place in a tourney, never received my money. they don't have support chat or phone, so we'll see if they email me back, i highly doubt this gets resolved

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was playing on acr last night, won $14.50 , 3rd place in a tourney, never received my money. they don't have support chat or phone, so we'll see if they email me back, i highly doubt this gets resolved

Hello, could you send your user ID by private message and I will check with our CS team for you?

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, could you send your user ID by private message and I will check with our CS team for you?

pm sent, ty

also, didn't receive my rakeback yesterday!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think they are unreliable, they froze my account, it's been more than 4 months I've been trying to contact them and they haven't solved my problem and my account was in dollars and I've already sent documents and they don't solve my problem situation, so I say it is an irresponsible site.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is softer than stars IMO - ACR is definitely viable IMO - being from Europe taking cashouts in BTC can also be appealing with where its at right now ;)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I rarely play on ACR (WPN) but only because I am already playing quite a bit on some other sites.
From what I have seen, ACR seems very reliable. I also follow Jon Van Fleet (aka 'Apestyles') and have since 2008. I know him to be a solid, honest guy who is well respected in the poker community. He is an ACR Pro. I can't see him representing a company he didn't have complete confidence in.

If I wasn't able to play on the sites I currently play on, I'd most definitely be playing lots on ACR (I do play a bit there, maybe ~500 hands/week which is very little vs. what I do on other sites). I will likely increase my play on there sometime soon.

I'd suggest to disregard comments from posters who are suggesting a particular poker site is 'rigged'. You'll see lots of that in here. It is typically from disgruntled, losing players... who either aren't willing to put in the time to become a winning player or cannot accept 'this is poker'. Most of us don't win.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play in the other room of the same network of ACR, the Black Chip Poker. So far I never had any problems with them or noticed anything different from the other rooms. I don't like the WPN software (too slow for me..), but I like that they pay the cashouts fast (1 day maximum for me), they offer rakeback and the support is good.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is quite a great site to play online, what don't you like there???

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd suggest to disregard comments from posters who are suggesting a particular poker site is 'rigged'. You'll see lots of that in here. It is typically from disgruntled, losing players... who either aren't willing to put in the time to become a winning player or cannot accept 'this is poker'. Most of us don't win.

Also if you dig through the forum, you will find one guy, who say, he moved from ACR to BetOnline, because ACR has a "magical RNG". But then another guy is equally adament, BetOnline is rigged and calls it "CheatOnline". For years some people have used the nickname "JokerStars" for "pokerstars", and others say, they have never seen anything as crazy as the runouts on 888 Poker. So if someone actually take these claims serious, there is nowhere left for them to play.

Also on a sidenote Cardschat is an affiliate of all the 4 sites mentioned here, which is why, they offer Cardschat freerolls. And the funny part is, you will find some forum members, who play these freerolls on a very regular basis, yet they still make repeated claims, the site is rigged.

Which is basically the same as a burger restaurant teaming up with a producer of organic meat to run a promotion, where the restaurant offer free burgers to the first 100 customers every wednesday. And then someone show up every week for the free burger, but while he is there, he spend most of his time talking to the other customers about, how he is sure, the meat is not organic. Of course he has absolutely no evidence for this, but he keep harping on about it, because its his "feeling" or "belief" ;)

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I like ACR but I've had issues with the software on more than a few occasions like the server suspending tourns for extended times or outright canceling tourns which really irritated me since we were down to like 20 folks and had been playing for like 4 hours+ or a really common problem is pulling up a table with familiar folks but their notes don't load up or their color label so to me the software has issues but overall its not that bad. The cancelling of the tourn has only happened once.

I don't believe for one second that ACR want folks cheating or allow that since it would diminish their product. And I really only play tourn on the site so not really worried about cheating.

I loved Full Tilt and ACR is probably the closest to FT that we're ever going to get to again. But I never felt comfortable keeping large sums of money on any of those sites and would tell folks to keep enough to do whatever you're gong to do and put it somewhere else besides sitting in one of those accounts.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they are unreliable, they froze my account, it's been more than 4 months I've been trying to contact them and they haven't solved my problem and my account was in dollars and I've already sent documents and they don't solve my problem situation, so I say it is an irresponsible site.

Sorry to hear, you had this problem. With that being said whenever I see a post like this, my first thought is always, that I am not hearing the whole story. There are usually parts left out, which are not favourable for the person making the post. Like maybe they tried to open multible accounts, they send in forged documents, they were using illegal (bot) software, whatever it might be.

When I send in documents to have my ACR account verified, the documents were accepted in less than 24 hours. So if it has taken more than 4 month for you, then clearly something else is going on than *just* a normal account verification, and I am left guessing, what that might be, since you are not telling it.

For me ACR is trustworthy enough to make a small deposit and try to build up a bankroll from there. But that being said they are an unregulated site, so its not a place, where I suggest anyone to have an amount sitting in the cashier, that really matter to their financial situation. This is a lesson, people really should have learned if not any earlier, then at least when Full Tilt went bust, and it took more than a year for players to get their money out from the site.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is my favorite place to play but I think other sites such as BetOnline, Everygame poker (formerly intertops), and Bovada are perhaps softer because players come over from sports betting on their site and give poker a try. ACR has more traffic though and you can always find a game going on at any time day or night. Also bitcoin makes it easy to deposit and receive your winnings so in that sense they are reliable.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this message will probably be deleted because it goes against ACR but....i asked if my winnings were applied either from my stud7 tourney or my bonus deposit code, and the acr rep said , "yes".. that is not a yes or no question! He then said, if you have any further questions please reply to blah blah blah. Obviously he was ignoring the question which wasn't a yes/no question and forwarding me off to customer service. The cc1000 code for a bonus on acr is not working and he knows it. He never answered whether I ever got paid for my stud7 3rd place finish. This acr rep on here is a joke.. I bet 100% this post will be deleted.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got to know ACR through the CC freerolls, before I only played on PS or live. So far I haven't had any problems with the site. The prizes I won I received, I cashed out, I didn't play many tournaments but I'm satisfied.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that ACP is a reliable site. At least I never had any problems with withdrawal.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have seen a lot of coolers hands in ACR when i play, more than normal, that's suspicious. but apart from that, i have never experienced troubles with payments.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I find ACR has grown as a site to enjoy.
Most problems I have, are usually of my own making, when playing.
There are at least 8 reasons I lose on any poker site and I'm working hard to remedy them.
Number one reason is not folding weakish hands to aggression, pre-flop or on the flop. In other words being over ambitious with second best holdings.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play on there a nice bit and all seems fine to me,not much difference from other sites

O

OneFlipFace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

skrill dont have live chat.. only email or messages.. i dont think this is inportan... but i belive ACR is good for playing