ACR - IS $250,000 enough?

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free is free, you don't have buy in or add-on.. I'm sure they're doing their best to halt the problems. There is no telling how much money they have lost due to down time. So I'll take what ever they have to offer.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think they should give the $250,000 to a better programmer and spend whatever they need to update and maintain their hardware.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All free rolls you have to rake back 50%. Add that the software seems to pass the money around in a circle with maximum rake almost every hand.

The so call give away is money they already took. No one is losing except the players. All by design:ciao:

maybe it is because i play a lot... but i have NEVER had ACR stall a payout for rakeback (that is intertops jam)

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they should give the $250,000 to a better programmer and spend whatever they need to update and maintain their hardware.
YES!!!! EXACTLY.... I love that they offer rakeback, and that their rake is less than all other US-facing sites... but, none of that means anything if you don't have a functional site!!

- GOOD CALL , MAN:captain:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's free? then there'll be trying some of the 250k. thank you!!!

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In all fairness, 250K in freerolls with or without re-buys is quite nice. After all, the freeroll aficionados most of whom happen to also be 1-2 cent table players contribute to a are negligible quantity of their daily rake. The players who make ACR profitable most likely don't even play freerolls.