Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I will be sad if they ban me permanently but my conversation with are still ongoing and lets see where it goes.

I like PS a lot coz it gives me more action in terms of my playing style.
let us know how it all ends and the reasons

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I've never had a problem with PS... I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible, be patient! :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My attitude for creating a new account? And yes I'm fully responsible for that since I am fully capable of doing it financially.

I respect your opinion towards my action even I feel like you are trying to start an arguement.
Yes ur attitude for just opening a new account at a place where u are under Investigation. Its against TOS. Even for people who think they are above others ☺️

"Capable of doing it financially" ok then 😅 lol.

You just dont get it do u?

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No th
Yes ur attitude for just opening a new account at a place where u are under Investigation. Its against TOS. Even for people who think they are above others ☺️

"Capable of doing it financially" ok then 😅 lol.

You just dont get it d
No one think they are above others here. You are the only who said that. I think you just like trolling people :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No th

No one think they are above others here. You are the only who said that. I think you just like trolling people :)
The only troll here is u.

- u managed to get both ur neteller and stars account suspended (for whatever reason) but obv "not ur fault"

- u think u can just create multiple accounts and its ok

- despite the people telling u its not ok u still think u are in the right and tell us "u are capable financially" to do so. Which shows u did not understand anything and also u are not trying to understand anything. In fact u think u are above others and TOS do not appy to u.

Done answering to u, dont be surprised if they confiscate ur balance and ban u. Bye.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
by creating a second account you created even more problems for yourself, you will definitely have problems now. multi-accounts are FORBIDDEN
this ^
And honestly there's no point in creating the 2nd account if it's because you just want to play because you will be playing for FREE. They will not let you withdrawal funds (if you win) from a 2nd account.

I don't know what your exact situation was with your original account and it being frozen but I do know it can be very frustrating dealing with online poker customer support. (sometimes they can be very slow,... sometimes you need to repeat what you've already told someone else and will end up doing this over and over. It requires patience for sure!)

I think your best approach would've been to just go and play on another site until your situation at Stars gets resolved.

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this ^
And honestly there's no point in creating the 2nd account if it's because you just want to play because you will be playing for FREE. They will not let you withdrawal funds (if you win) from a 2nd account.

I don't know what your exact situation was with your original account and it being frozen but I do know it can be very frustrating dealing with online poker customer support. (sometimes they can be very slow,... sometimes you need to repeat what you've already told someone else and will end up doing this over and over. It requires patience for sure!)

I think your best approach would've been to just go and play on another site until your situation at Stars gets resolved.
You guys have a point. I think I just dont have enough patience that's I created the 2nd account. I will not deposit to PS for the meantime and thinking to switch to either GG or ACR.

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, I would like to update this post to say that I have successfully re-gained my PS account after successfully submitting all the required documents. It took some time, with a lot of emails exchanged with Netellar and the PS Security team.

It's still not clear what the main reason is for ending their business with me since they only sent me the rules and that's it. My only guess is that the local wallet that I use for my instant withdrawal reached my deposit limit until some of them were held pending, and I kept calling them to process it immediately, but it took 2 days before they were able to release it and said that they needed to review it.

If this happens to you in the future, Just don't stop providing them with proof that your transaction is legit, especially if you are into crypto trading, and make sure to keep all your documents and screenshots saved in one folder or cloud so you can back up all the money that keeps coming in and out of your account and use it as ammunition to fire back to retrieve your frozen money.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Such moments happen. Surely they will send you the conditions for verifying your identity, with various leading questions. If you have nothing to hide and you are clean in the game, then you have nothing to worry about 😁 Good luck and get back to PS /

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, I would like to update this post to say that I have successfully re-gained my PS account after successfully submitting all the required documents. It took some time, with a lot of emails exchanged with Netellar and the PS Security team.

It's still not clear what the main reason is for ending their business with me since they only sent me the rules and that's it. My only guess is that the local wallet that I use for my instant withdrawal reached my deposit limit until some of them were held pending, and I kept calling them to process it immediately, but it took 2 days before they were able to release it and said that they needed to review it.

If this happens to you in the future, Just don't stop providing them with proof that your transaction is legit, especially if you are into crypto trading, and make sure to keep all your documents and screenshots saved in one folder or cloud so you can back up all the money that keeps coming in and out of your account and use it as ammunition to fire back to retrieve your frozen money.
Hi again and sorry for my last contribution in this thread. It was a bit over the top and stupid.

Did u trade crypto with p2p on an exchange over neteller? If so this is probably the reason why they ended business with u. If u receive a payment for crypto and the sender leaves a notice with any words with crypto attached to the transfer, most ewallets will end business with u.

Peace ✌️

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am really happy this ended in a positive way for you. I know dealing with the site may not be easy but places like poker stars are legitament places and dont want to get a bad reputation. No go out there and win.

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi again and sorry for my last contribution in this thread. It was a bit over the top and stupid.

Did u trade crypto with p2p on an exchange over neteller? If so this is probably the reason why they ended business with u. If u receive a payment for crypto and the sender leaves a notice with any words with crypto attached to the transfer, most ewallets will end business with u.

Peace ✌️
No worries, we are cool :) I really appreciate your humility brother! Cheers!

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really happy this ended in a positive way for you. I know dealing with the site may not be easy but places like poker stars are legitament places and dont want to get a bad reputation. No go out there and win.
Well yeah! It's been like more than 3 weeks since I opened my account, and it's really exciting to play again. My current MTT and just hit the final table.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Glad the situation worked out for you!

What about your second account. Did they close it?

And glad to hear you're back on track with the results and the FT. 😁

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad the situation worked out for you!

What about your second account. Did they close it?

And glad to hear you're back on track with the results and the FT. 😁
Not yet but I will deactivate it eventually

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats on the final table. I think @Andyreas has a very valid point on the 2nd account.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be sure to make it quick or maybe inform them about it to not be accused of multi accounting later on.
I would never have created a second account to begin with. But since OP did it, I think, his best option is to ask for it to be closed without telling them, its his second account. With a bit of luck they will never investigate the matter, and nothing will happen.