Abuse from players at GGPoker

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay attention to the conversations and animations at the tables in my direction. They're trying to throw you off balance. This will affect the game sooner or later. Opponents will get angrier when you don't respond to their attack. It is much more useful to watch the replay of the hand and analyze it.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been on the receiving end of this type of trash talk as well. I tend to just let them rant and use the information to my advantage. It's pretty funny when you pick up of what they don't see. It's their fault they lost or how bad they mis read the game.

This one gut absolutely as pissed I called his big jam on the flop. What he missed was I hat top pair 2nd kicker and a open under and flush draw. With 20 out to a 2nd pair or better hand be trashed my call for what he felt he had represented and said i was a luck box. He never noticed I was a head of him the whole time, but I was the donk.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sticks and stones will break your bones, but emojis will never hurt you.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why even pay attention to anyone, play your game and turn chat off

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To be honest it's just part of the game, you do you, don't let them get to you, or mute them if you have to. But at the same time it's good you are putting people on tilt, good for you BR at least.