A question to the forum participants playing at Betonline and Sportbetting.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you please tell me if it is possible on these sites to withdraw funds to EcoPayz wallet, after a preliminary deposit from it? Currently, only cryptocurrencies are visible in withdrawal methods. The support service is silent.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can you please tell me if it is possible on these sites to withdraw funds to EcoPayz wallet, after a preliminary deposit from it? Currently, only cryptocurrencies are visible in withdrawal methods. The support service is silent.
Yes, six months ago, I withdrew money on ecoPayz . But it was necessary to win back the deposit !
82QEjdJc9B0w52.jpg
This is where I made the deposit ! SportsBetting . In BetOnline, I did not make a deposit - I withdraw money via cryptocurrency .

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, six months ago, I withdrew money on ecoPayz . But it was necessary to win back the deposit !
82QEjdJc9B0w52.jpg
This is where I made the deposit ! SportsBetting . In BetOnline, I did not make a deposit - I withdraw money via cryptocurrency .

Thank you. Tell me more, what were the conditions for wagering? (if you are not talking about wagering a deposit bonus). And what kind of crypto wallet do you use and would you recommend?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thank you. Tell me more, what were the conditions for wagering? (if you are not talking about wagering a deposit bonus). And what kind of crypto wallet do you use and would you recommend?
I put in $20 . I had to win back every dollar ! That is, every dollar of the deposit must be in the game ! I bring the cryptocurrency to Etherium . The last time the withdrawal of the cryptocurrency did not like it ! They took a commission of $10 . There is also a big commission on ecoPayz !

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put in $20 . I had to win back every dollar ! That is, every dollar of the deposit must be in the game ! I bring the cryptocurrency to Etherium . The last time the withdrawal of the cryptocurrency did not like it ! They took a commission of $10 . There is also a big commission on ecoPayz !

Explain, please, did you have to generate $ 20 in rake, or did you just put $ 20 in the pot?
As an alternative to withdrawing funds, I can advise you exchanger sites and exchange forums. You can reduce the commission down to minimum.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Explain, please, did you have to generate $ 20 in rake, or did you just put $ 20 in the pot?
As an alternative to withdrawing funds, I can advise you exchanger sites and exchange forums. You can reduce the commission down to minimum.
$20 rake .

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A couple more questions. Do I need verification there? Is there a commission for deposit into poker room and transfer to another Ethereum wallet?
There is an identity check . There is a commission .

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for help. And the support still not responded to the message.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars