A 1,000 dollar freeroll now

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does any 1 no if there gunna be another 1 of these torney soon?

amagic

amagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What tournament was this all cardschat player or no?
12K was reg wow that was very long tournament.
I hope i will play maybe next tour.
Congrat for the winners!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
No it was not all CC players it was just a freeroll that FT have semi regularly.
The tourney didnt go for too long it was approx 4 hours, I think it was at the 1st hour that only 5000 ppl were left, compare that to our CC freeroll which have about 200 ppl in and they last around 4 hours.

rcman1980

rcman1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was a tourbo tourney , it was very fun and fast.
ist gonna be regualre tourney or was it only once ? or it gonna be again some day ?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I'm not sure how often it is going to be, I just know it was not the first time that it was played.
Contact Full Tilt support and find out, and then let us all know how often it will be.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who do not know it, Full Tilt does similar freerolls at least once per month. For these MTT's, you will need a password, which you can find in the Full Tilt forums. Now, they do not make it easy. To ensure that people are regularly reading the posts, Full Tilt buries the post with the password in some random thread on some random date. This means you must keep up with all the posts if you want to find the password. 12,000 is a lot of people, in these password protected freerolls, you will see only a few hundred, so it's worth the effort! Good luck!!

BillHall

BillHall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tru enuf, those FT forum pswrd FRs are da BOMB

good odds compared to the 12K tourneys for sure

M

marvinas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it makes more sense to play their 0$ + 0,10$ 1k$ guaranteed rebuy mtt each evening, I think it has 3600 players max and decent payouts (compared to standard frs, where you need to be in top 1% to get anything).